Anyone on here into/up for discussing Extreme ***al?

Extreme***alWhore

Extreme***alWhore
Posted

My Master & I have been actively into No Mercy(Extreme) ***al for years now but always seem to have a hard time connecting with others who share that particular fetish on our level so I'm hoping to run across others who share a real interest in our degree of ***al fetish and simply discuss ideas, stories, what it is in particular that led us to this end of the spectrum, etc. So if you this sounds like you please let us know that we're not the only ones left who are in this boat these days! Lol Thanks & have a blessed day A/all

-Josh & Kelly

Posted
you are far from the only ones interested in ***al to that degree
Posted
Absolutely! My mistress for over 20 years punished me ***aly several times a month. I loved both the *** and anticipation of knowing what was coming, and the intense *** as well. She knew almost to the day how long it took me to heal, and when it was time again. Sometimes I begged her not to do it again so soon, but that only got me into deeper trouble. Even when I thought I wasn’t ready, once she tapped my cheeks apart I was already slipping into subspace.
DarkArts1066
Posted
Personally, I think a lot more people indulge in this than would comment. As well as punishment spankings, I have used ***al as a punishment medium many times over the years - even remotely. By that I mean that I used to work with a Couple 200 miles away from where I live. They would have me as the arbitrator of the Wife’s punishments. Sometimes it was caning, others it would be ***al. Usually performed - by the Husband, on video for me to supervise and manage. On occasion, I would travel to them.
I am very happy to discuss this subject with those who have an interest.
Posted
I would be interested in knowing more about the different methods.
Posted
It’s something that peaks my interest.