Wearing too small shoes voluntary or as punishment?

sinepixii

Posted

Hey :) 

After my question about running I want to ask more general. 

Have you ever tried the experience or *** small shoes cause voluntary or as part of a punishment. Would you even try it (in a safe way)?

Posted (edited)

No. This is daft. It really is not safe, and the number of problems that can be caused, and without realising, is significant. You have the obvious blisters, in-growing nails, and cramp - the *** you like - through to more longer lasting effects on feet and leg structure, including deformity, bone spurs, and more. It does not just affect your feet, it can have an effect on legs, knees, hips, and back, and can even encourage arthritis.

I would suggest finding a safer kink. 

Edited by Pleasing-Tongue
Typo
Posted
Most rock climbers I think would know this *** but not related to kink at all. I used to do a bit of climbing and was advised to buy my climbing shoes a size to small (they're already sized small) as it's advantageous. At first I couldn't wear them for more than a few minutes but you get used to it but personally I never found it pleasurable. I knew people who climbed a lot, to the point where they actually started buying smaller ' non-climbing' shoes but I don't remember them having any related issues.... That's not too say these didn't come along later of course.....
Also some Asian cultures where women's feet are bound to ensure they never grow bigger than a certain size (their feet that is).
Anyway, both kinda extreme examples there. I'm sure this can be done for short durations without and permanent effects.
In the right dynamic I'm sure I'd try it after a little research to be informed about what could go wrong....
Have fun and of course, be safe
Cheekysub247
Posted
Im sure we have all at some point worn shoes that have caused discomfort but got over that ***. So as a 'punishment' now and then 'probably' no harm done, like going out for a few hours, but a days work or outing ect maybe not wise. Ive spoken with people with a blister kink, we've all had one but wound care after is vital to stop infection. Just avoid anything that would cause long term damage as people have said 😊
Posted
2 hours ago, eoinexploring said:

Most rock climbers I think would know this *** but not related to kink at all. I used to do a bit of climbing and was advised to buy my climbing shoes a size to small (they're already sized small) as it's advantageous. At first I couldn't wear them for more than a few minutes but you get used to it but personally I never found it pleasurable. I knew people who climbed a lot, to the point where they actually started buying smaller ' non-climbing' shoes but I don't remember them having any related issues.... That's not too say these didn't come along later of course.....
Also some Asian cultures where women's feet are bound to ensure they never grow bigger than a certain size (their feet that is).
Anyway, both kinda extreme examples there. I'm sure this can be done for short durations without and permanent effects.
In the right dynamic I'm sure I'd try it after a little research to be informed about what could go wrong....
Have fun and of course, be safe

How small did they start tomwear their regular shoes? Sounds super interesting.

Posted
1 hour ago, Cheekysub247 said:

Im sure we have all at some point worn shoes that have caused discomfort but got over that ***. So as a 'punishment' now and then 'probably' no harm done, like going out for a few hours, but a days work or outing ect maybe not wise. Ive spoken with people with a blister kink, we've all had one but wound care after is vital to stop infection. Just avoid anything that would cause long term damage as people have said 😊

How dies the blister kink work? Did you wear small shoes to get blisters?

Posted
19 minutes ago, sinepixii said:

How small did they start tomwear their regular shoes? Sounds super interesting.

I had two friends at the time who had to buy their regular shoes smaller than before they started climbing. I think one of them was buying shoes two sizes smaller at one point. If memory serves they had each been climbing for at least two years of two evenings a week, every weekend and the odd intensive climbing holiday..... Definitely not something that's gonna happen by accident. I kinda lost touch with those guys pretty soon after so don't know if their feet returned to previous size when they cut back on the climbing, or if they did cut back on the climbing for that matter.....
I always found it fascinating too

Cheekysub247
Posted

Not me but someone else x

1 hour ago, sinepixii said:

How dies the blister kink work? Did you wear small shoes to get blisters?

Posted
1 hour ago, eoinexploring said:

I had two friends at the time who had to buy their regular shoes smaller than before they started climbing. I think one of them was buying shoes two sizes smaller at one point. If memory serves they had each been climbing for at least two years of two evenings a week, every weekend and the odd intensive climbing holiday..... Definitely not something that's gonna happen by accident. I kinda lost touch with those guys pretty soon after so don't know if their feet returned to previous size when they cut back on the climbing, or if they did cut back on the climbing for that matter.....
I always found it fascinating too

Do you know if they did other sports in small shoes except climbing?

Posted
37 minutes ago, sinepixii said:

Do you know if they did other sports in small shoes except climbing?

I do, and they did not. Pretty much anytime they weren't climbing rocks or a wall they were either in lectures or on a couch gettin' high 😅

Posted
57 minutes ago, eoinexploring said:

I do, and they did not. Pretty much anytime they weren't climbing rocks or a wall they were either in lectures or on a couch gettin' high 😅

Haha I see. 

• Foot Fetish

Foot fetishes are actually very common, and are amongst the most frequently mentioned fetishes in popular media. The feet are a body part sometimes associated with smell and unattractiveness, which ...