Struggling in heels

Fallenmodel

Fallenmodel
Posted

Hi everyone,

how are you ? I just found this site and thought I’d be honest and share my fetish.

I have always enjoyed female feet, they are so sexy, and of course female footwear!

Over time I have developed a really strong fetish for seeing women in very high stilettos struggling to walk in them. I don’t know what it is but when I see it, it drives my crazy. Some of the footwear is so sexy and dangerous looking. Like it’s the hotness combined with the vulnerability side that really turns me and the concentration on the women’s faces!

Naturally, with this fetish I love watching fashion shows as often there are quite a few sexy moments (especially live shows)

Anyway hopefully there is someone out there that also enjoys this odd fetish too!

Cheers,

James 

Posted
What's funny, is you described me any time I try to walk in heels. I never knew there was a fetish for said th8ng. I just know I find it highly embarrassing to have to cling to walls or furniture to keep from falling.
Posted

Like you, I absolutely love heels and find them very sexy indeed.

I'm desperate to wear higher than an inch or 2, but last time I tried 4 inch ones I almost rolled my ankle.  Practice practice practice is what I keep saying to myself.

In the meantime, like locketheart, walls and furniture save me haha.

Fallenmodel
Posted
On 6/12/2023 at 1:04 PM, Fallenmodel said:

Hi everyone,

how are you ? I just found this site and thought I’d be honest and share my fetish.

I have always enjoyed female feet, they are so sexy, and of course female footwear!

Over time I have developed a really strong fetish for seeing women in very high stilettos struggling to walk in them. I don’t know what it is but when I see it, it drives my crazy. Some of the footwear is so sexy and dangerous looking. Like it’s the hotness combined with the vulnerability side that really turns me and the concentration on the women’s faces!

Naturally, with this fetish I love watching fashion shows as often there are quite a few sexy moments (especially live shows)

Anyway hopefully there is someone out there that also enjoys this odd fetish too!

Cheers,

James 

Fallenmodel
Posted

Hi there people,

Well, I don’t know about anyone else having my fetish exactly. But oh yes, I love it! Even more so if the heel is very thin, spikey and loud on the ground. Seriously it could be the death of me lol. 

I once saw a young lady in full business attire hit the deck in a pair of metal heeled pumps on cobblestone in Poland (I’d been following her for a few minutes or so) Click clack scape click (you know that sound).

She was having a few dodgy wobbles as she walked before they got the better of her. I did nov know what to do (I actually felt myself going red aswell as other things) I almost froze on the spot that it happened! I didn’t help her but another woman did so I’m glad she was ok.

So yes, if you happen to struggle in your sexy shoes just remember that you just might be turning somebody on 😎

Posted

i luv the feeling of vulnerability that i get when struggling to walk in them, that's why i like to pair them with v tight skirts, the feeling that i'm a *** sex object in public really turns me on

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/16/2023 at 3:31 PM, CDerRach said:

I'm desperate to wear higher than an inch or 2, but last time I tried 4 inch ones I almost rolled my ankle.  Practice practice practice is what I keep saying to myself.

Try a more gradual approach - get used to 2/3" chunky heels & then try chunky 4", then try thinner & thinner heels.

Sandals are very nice for showing the feet off but how about wearing boots, not slip ons, but boots that lace up - they will give your ankles far more support.

Fallenmodel
Posted

Yes,

I love that vulnerability aspect. It’s so sexy seeing them walking….it’s like femme fatal but also female fall down and it ***y turnsr me on. 
I found that fashion shows are so good to watch because there is always a struggle every season. Countless models have either badly struggled, tripped or fallen completely off their stilettos. 
So yes, the vulnerability side of it is just so sexy 

Posted
On 6/27/2023 at 2:15 PM, TrampledRug said:

Try a more gradual approach - get used to 2/3" chunky heels & then try chunky 4", then try thinner & thinner heels.

Sandals are very nice for showing the feet off but how about wearing boots, not slip ons, but boots that lace up - they will give your ankles far more support.

i have to agree boots are a lot easier to wear than court shoes

Posted
21 hours ago, Fallenmodel said:

Yes,

I love that vulnerability aspect. It’s so sexy seeing them walking….it’s like femme fatal but also female fall down and it ***y turnsr me on. 
I found that fashion shows are so good to watch because there is always a struggle every season. Countless models have either badly struggled, tripped or fallen completely off their stilettos. 
So yes, the vulnerability side of it is just so sexy 

agree on that, for me its feeling *** while wearing them that makes me feel extra sexy that's why i luv heels

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It gets easier…. And there are a lot of women who like helping out… 

Fallenmodel
Posted

Hi,

Yeah that’s so sexy when they help each other. I see lots of women checking out other women’s heels. I’d love to help a damsel in distress walk. When they get embarrassed it’s even hotter 

Posted

A few years ago I saw a BBW walking in the street in a pair of HHS sandals, she knew how to walk on them too, until her right heel stuck in a grating and she effectively walked off it leaving it stuck in the grating. She staggered a bit and sat on a conveiniant bench.

I retrieved the sandal for her, she had really rammed it down with something like 20stone/280lbs and it took some shifting.

Heart beating like mad I knelt down in front of her, replaced the sandal and you can imagine how much I wanted to kiss her feet.

She said (with a beautiful smile) "thank you very much, you are a real gentleman", I replied "my pleasure" and we went our separate ways.

To this day I ask myself why I did not ask for her phone number or offer to take her for a coffee.

Highheel***
Posted

Hi y'all. Same like everyone else here, I just love high heel footwear and love walking in it. I have been wearing them since I'm 13 or 14yo, by now I'm very comfortable with even 5inch spikes. My last walk in 5inch pumps I spend over 2 hours walking around my neighbourhood.  

Posted

im in to this too. but mine something called a "slipping fetish". usually for me high heels with smooth soles and walking on slippery surfaces sliding about or getting stuck. 

wish i could find a friend to play with on a ice rink or tug of war and test traction. or icy obstacle course with slopes and various surfaces trying to chase someone about or them pulling on me or other ways of having fun trying to make it more of a struggle for me would be a dream come true.

kinda like this video.  

Fallenmodel
Posted

Hey,

Yes this is very hot too. Love it. Smooth soles and slippery surfaces is exactly why I love watching fashion shows. Damn! So many models have had nightmares in their sexy high stilettos. It’s ***y treacherous! 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

have you had any such adventures your self? 

Posted

I  never liked sliding ….  I liked my toes just right and being able to walk easily.  My  ex girlfriend and I had the save size feet, so I could  try many.  Is it fun to slide?  Everyone is different!  

Posted

it can be for many and some it literally arousing to them to be doing so like my self 

Posted (edited)

Hello highheel***

Wow this all sounds very sexy. 2 hours in five inch spikes. Jesus! I’d love to follow you and watch your stilettos. Have you ever fallen over on your walks? 
That would probably just make me cum everywhere. Stiletto spikes are so arousing! 

Edited by Fallenmodel
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Hi Fallenmodel, sorry I don't log in here that often. Oh yes I have rolled my ankles afew times especially at the end of my heeling sessions when my ankles are tired and weak.  The longer and thinner the spikes the more I love it, especially steel spike ones. With the additional height I feel the power and control towards others but at the same time a sense of vulnerability due to it being unstable. I even have a pair of 6inches but it's just impossible to walk in. For now I'm just satisfied being good in 5inches spikes 😉

Posted

Hi highheeltoture,

Thats ok no worries. Cor, that sounds hot! I love to see a nice struggle. Steel spikes are so sexy. I saw a woman trip and fall once coming off the escalator at the supermarket who had on some steel spikes. It was crazy as I was more flustered than her as it really turned me on. The really made a loud sound! 
Enjoy those 5 inchers 😉

Posted

Wow that's dangerous for anyone nearby, those metal heels could do some real damage to another guy's feet 😳 

Posted

Indeed!!! Dangerous all round. Clearly for her too 😉” I’m going shopping, I know I’ll put some steel spike stilettos on”. Jesus 

Posted

due to being blessed with barbie feet from birth my 6" stillies are not hard to walk in, as for falling well that depends how sexy the guys around me are, last time I fell was right into the arms of the guy who'd put his hand up my skirt, gr8 night