Paypigs - wtf?

Posted

Hey

I came across this paypigs fetish. Normally tolerant  I felt a bit dirty.

Has anyone here actively indulged in this? Are there any men  who offer this service to paypigs?

Should I try to fund a female Paypigs  who would help fund my meagre lifestyle ? Or pay my subscription here. 

Just wondering. Applicants welcome ha ha.

Posted
On 6/9/2019 at 4:48 PM, purrfectpanther said:

Normally tolerant  I felt a bit dirty.

why?  it's not something you *have* to do and what goes on between two consenting adults is their business.

Has anyone here actively indulged in this?

I half wondered if I have and maybe we all have sometimes.  You ever bought a friend a gift because you were thinking of them, wanted to treat them, or they were feeling down?  It's not a million miles away from the paypigs thing. 

Are there any men  who offer this service to paypigs ?

Yes. They're called Cash Masters.  Most of them have little idea of what the fetish actually entails and just offer it in the hope someone is naive enough to give them ***.  They're not.

Should I try to fund female Paypigs who would help fund my meagre lifestyle ? Or pay my subscription here. 

You'll need to contact support to get a Dominatrix profile.

But, given you said you find the paypigs fetish dirty, you probably don't really understand what would make the female piggies tick... and... if you're indulging their fetish just so you can profit then that's deceiving them which is dishonest in a lifestyle the depends on honesty.

Posted

Thanks for rhe response and professional advice on paypigs  although i was expecting something a little more light hearted. You need to get an irony implant mate. Nothing written here is serious or anything but frivolous fun. 

I've opened up a whole world of compliance oh my!

Posted (edited)

Oh I'm sorry. I've seen your profile and you have a lot more experience than me so appreciate the insights. 

I've also seen your gallery and apologise about the irony implant also lol.

Edited by Deleted Member
typo
Posted

I think there is a slight problem on lack of tone on internet - but, I think even joking or not - for those whose fetish it is - it can be a little bit of kink-shamey which is worth avoiding.

Financial Domination and paypigs not my thing at all (I've no *** haha - and while, I probably could offer it - y'know, I'd want everyone to be happy)

I am a little experienced, aye - I can't put all my experience on here cos of site rules ;) 

Posted (edited)

*google*...

Oooh that is so cute. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Google search