Body ***t as part of Intimacy

Ho****

Posted
I would enjoy it I always wanted to be human canvas for body ***ting
Posted
Being a former Key West local I love body ***t! And I think that the fact I can’t lick a pert of a lady’s body is a turn off.
Posted
I have done it a few times and it is a truly wonderful but *** experience.
Posted
I've always wanted to ***t me and my partners body then make love on a canvas and hang the picture in the living room where everyone can see it . But I haven't found the right ***t yet to do it oh yeah and I'm single lol 😆
Posted
Yes. Absolutely. I’d love to do body ***ting. I’ve been experimenting (with influence) writing words on my body but I’d love to have beautiful ***tings on my body
Posted
I’ve always wanted to try the ***ted love making on a canvas with one other in silver and the other in gold. I feel like your ***t options and designs could keep the experience fresh for multiple tries.
Posted
I enjoy drawing on my partners. It's a way I relive stress and it's a hobby of mine to draw, so having the ability to ***t on them, would be awesome. Not sure how I would do with intimacy added in though. My brain normally turns to mush, so I'm not sure I'd be able to ***t on them. Lol
Posted
I never thought of body ***t like that but I can definitely see the foreplay aspect!
Posted
Body ***ting, erotic massage - anything that puts fingers on bodies. There was one, long long ago, I used to wake up by “finger ***ting” - lightly tracing the outlines of a wonderful tattoo on her back that I loved.
Posted
Oh I love body ***t, especially if it glows... It's a very immersive experience
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
June 18, 1twizidbarbie said:
I've always wanted to ***t me and my partners body then make love on a canvas and hang the picture in the living room where everyone can see it . But I haven't found the right ***t yet to do it oh yeah and I'm single lol 😆

Love this.......and noone else would know when they were admiring the Artwork 😄

Posted
June 27, twoweirdos said:
Oh I love body ***t, especially if it glows... It's a very immersive experience

Oh Yes! In Candlelight !.....Very Sensual! Being ***ted......or instructed to write something on yourself.......that would glow out 😜

Posted
I think it would be cool as hell to body ***t while you're having sex
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I wanted to try it!! sounds so amazing
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I've done it and want to do it again 🔥