BDSM Gags - any recommendations?

Pacman1965

Posted

My partner and I are new to bondage. I am the more dominant one in the bedroom (at her request), so she is the one that gets tied up, gagged and blindfolded. She quite enjoys it too (after some initial uncertainty).

Can anyone offer any suggestions or recommendations on what are good BDSM gags? BDSM gags are a huge turn on, so it is something that I want to get right. A gag that is semi realistic with at least muffling her sounds would be great. We are only into the damsel in distress kind of look (no masks etc), so that would limit things to a ball gag or a cleave type gag. This is the BDSM gag look that we enjoy.

Currently we have a ball gag , but she has said it can hurt her jaw afterwards (even the next morning). I don't want her to experience this kind of thing, so I wondered if there are ball gags that are softer and maybe a little smaller? Not too small to defeat the purpose of silencing her.

I've seen cleave gags, but I don't think this is realistic in keeping her quiet.

Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas? Thanks.

MasterScorpio
Posted

Stuff her mouth first. Panties work...your underwear, even a scarf can be a BDSM gag then you can use tape to seal it in or another scarf etc

Posted

As BDSM gags go the big pink lip gags look great. They are soft so they don't hurt like a ball gag and they keep a sub fairly quietly - plus the mouth is open and available for use and you get lots of drool.

Posted

A Penis gag makes it harder to talk but doesn't require the jaw to open that wide, which is what can cause discomfort. It also adds to the the *** of a BDSM gag.

PunishedInwifesShoes
Posted

A rubber ball gag with rubber strap neednt be too big the advantage is will make her drool adding to the ***. Or as She has dared to complain about ball gag . Get her to cum in her panties then roughly pull them off whilst saying "thats a naughty mess. You know where they are going now and Why dont you" before she has time to utter any response stuff the panties in mouth as a gag. Any attempt to remove or move them.in the mouth should see both arms tied to her side or behind her using straps from.the damsels dress. Any muttering now or complaint should be dealt with via nipple clamps whilst you go and wash the car

Posted

These BDSM gags might be a little too extreme for us as we just like the damsel in distress style bondage theme. Ball gags and cleave gags are what we like the look of. The penis gag seems interesting, but she may not like that.

With ball gags, what are some options?

Thanks

Posted

You can get small ball gags, and ones that have holes in so she can breathe normally to start with. 

Bondara have a good selection of BDSM gags :)

Posted
On 6/14/2019 at 2:59 PM, BeGentle27 said:

You can get small ball gags, and ones that have holes in so she can breathe normally to start with. 

Bondara have a good selection of ball gags :)

Thanks! I haven't heard of Bondara...

I saw some ball gags on Scott Paul designs and wondered about those. I keep thinking a ball gag that is softer that can be bitten down on would be better? Silicon is great for BDSM gags but it is solid. 

Posted
On 6/14/2019 at 2:59 PM, BeGentle27 said:

Bondara have a good selection of ball gags :)

Do you have any experience with any cloth type cleave gags or any other BDSM gags?

Posted

I see you’re in the US.. so Bondara is a uk store.. it may deliver BDSM gags oversees though? 

I have a little experience with cleave style ones. They are definitely good for muffling noise, and you can make it as tight or as loose as you want for her personal preference. 

You can tie a knot in the middle of the cleave for her to bite down, or you can put something else inside her mouth as people have mentioned earlier to muffle her more. 

Alternatively, bondage tape is good as it sticks to itself, so you can wrap it around her closed mouth and apply as much pressure as you need to keep it shut, and it shouldn’t hurt her as her jaw won’t be open at all. And still quite good for the Damsel in Distress look :) 

Posted

I also have a soft leather bit gag which is comfy 👌🏻 

Posted
On 6/14/2019 at 3:25 PM, BeGentle27 said:

I see you’re in the US.. so Bondara is a uk store.. it may deliver oversees though? 

I have a little experience with cleave style ones. They are definitely good for muffling noise, and you can make it as tight or as loose as you want for her personal preference. 

You can tie a knot in the middle of the cleave for her to bite down, or you can put something else inside her mouth as people have mentioned earlier to muffle her more. 

Alternatively, bondage tape is good as it sticks to itself, so you can wrap it around her closed mouth and apply as much pressure as you need to keep it shut, and it shouldn’t hurt her as her jaw won’t be open at all. And still quite good for the Damsel in Distress look :) 

Thanks for the BDSM gags post! I think that might be a little hard on the teeth? The silicon ones have a bit more give, but I wonder if there are softer Ball gags around that can squish a little more?

Posted
On 6/14/2019 at 3:27 PM, BeGentle27 said:

I also have a soft leather bit gag which is comfy 👌🏻 

In BDSM gags Is there such a thing as a softer leather ball gag?

Posted

If you are in the USA, I would recommend autumn's sub shop.  They have a dizzying array of BDSM gags.  

I sometimes turn my tenugui blindfold into a gag by knotting it in the middle. 

Posted

morning : just a small note of housekeeping - unfortunately we don't allow external links : I appreciate this might make describing difficult.   But, you can give BDSM gags terms for people to search

Posted

So if you go on Etsy and search for soft leather ball gag there was one on there from Germany a couple of rows down. It was red :) 

Devilchildsik66
Posted

The good old fashioned cleve gag with a few pieces of duct tape is always a winner as BDSM gags go.

Posted
On 6/15/2019 at 6:01 AM, Ropeslut said:

If you are in the USA, I would recommend autumn's sub shop.  They have a dizzying array.  

I sometimes turn my tenugui blindfold into a gag by knotting it in the middle. 

Thanks! How effective is the gag at keeping the person quiet? As we want our BDSM gags to do that.

Posted
On 6/15/2019 at 12:14 PM, BeGentle27 said:

So if you go on Etsy and search for soft leather ball gag there was one on there from Germany a couple of rows down. It was red :)

Thanks very much. I checked it out and it seems like a good option. It would be great to read some reviews on it to see what people think of these BDSM gags. In the pictures and description, there were no photos of it being modeled, so that makes it a little hard to determine how it looks and fits too. I am still very interested though.

Posted
6 hours ago, Devilchildsik66 said:

The good old fashioned cleve gag with a few pieces of duct tape is always a winner! 

Cleave gags are nice, but the pieces of duct tape kind of ruin it for me...

• 3 years later...
WickedNick
Posted

Just use one of your hands to cover her mouth...

The other hand - a tight grip of her ponytail...  And you're doing all of this, while you're fucking her from behind. 👍

Posted
On 6/12/2019 at 10:31 AM, DominatrixSheba said:

As BDSM gags go the big pink lip gags look great. They are soft so they don't hurt like a ball gag and they keep a sub fairly quietly - plus the mouth is open and available for use and you get lots of drool.

Just bought one of these myself, it is comfortable and effective and the drool is plentiful.

Posted
On 6/15/2019 at 4:12 AM, Pacman1965 said:

Thanks for the BDSM gags post! I think that might be a little hard on the teeth? The silicon ones have a bit more give, but I wonder if there are softer Ball gags around that can squish a little more?

I have the hollow ball gag, purchased via "Amazon" brand is "Bondage Masters" they have an interesting range of items.

• 2 months later...
Posted

The silicone ball gags sold by Pleasure Paradox are excellent. They come in 1/8" size increments and many colors, and I find them more comfortable than others that are ostensibly the same size. They have their own website (which I am not allowed to post, although you can probably guess it), also on Etsy.

For tape, the best I've found is 3M 764, available on Amazon. Of the ones I've tried, it has the longest-lasting adhesive without risking skin removal.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

You might try some gag balls with holes first to make sure your partner's security. When your partner gets used to it you might try the advanced gags.