To Tongue (pierce) or not to tongue...

bb****

Posted

To tongue pierce or not to tongue pierce?

Id love to hear your thoughtful opinions on tongue piercing...

Do you like them, what does the sensation do for you, do you not like them and why?
What have your experiences with tongue piercings been?
Would you recommend a tongue piercing to increase the pleasure able to be given ?

Posted
I like head with tongue rings... ❤️😈❤️
Posted
Even kissing and biting a pierced tongue seems absolutely beautiful...heads are enhanced for both receiver and giver...
Posted
Indulging in this particular experience brings me immense joy and heightened feelings of satisfaction. It is truly a sensation worth trying.
Posted
I have my tongue pierced and I love it! It does take time to heal and be able to eat properly so plan accordingly, but I’ve been told it makes for great head 😈
Posted
Go for it. But don't do it for anyone else only yourself.
But it does feel amazing when recieving a BJ and kissing.
But it's like tattoos it's got to be right for you. Xx
Posted
after 20 years of having one, i lost one tooth, had two crowns and had to get veneers on my front 4 teeth. was not worth it, for me at least.
Posted
My wife has hers pierced and for me, it’s more the visual of her having it that gets me aroused more so than the feeling……don’t get me wrong, it feels amazing as well.
Posted
It only increases pleasure if used properly, otherwise it’s just for show. I’m never against piercings throw!
Posted
I am really glad I had mine pierced and it really did seem to enhance the pleasure I was able to give. I even took it a step further, increasing the guage, and eventually split my tongue. Now I can provide the sensation of two tongues. Two is better than one, right?
Posted
Me personally…meh. I’ve never noticed increased sensation and I’d say I enjoy kissing a non-pierced tongue over a pierced one. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Seems played out and not worth it in my opinion.
Posted
Tongue pierce, you can get a vibrating tongue piercing, my ex did that it was wild, wanna do the same for the girl I'm seeing, as in get one done myself but I'm too scared haha 😂 so still prepping mentally
Posted
I have had one since I was 18, now 41 never had a complaint and yes the vibrating ones can make things interesting.
Posted
Yes, it's interesting during sex, but it doesn't make much difference to me. I'm thinking of putting one. But I'm fighting with myself. I want to put it because I like it, or cos someone said it's cool. The truth is, I don't want to do it for others anymore.
Posted
Away from the sexual pleasure bonus's i enjoy my own tongue piercing as it comforting to roll it around. Then offcourse it has uts uses when giving and Reciving oral the use of different balls can indeed add a little extra to the experience
Posted
I have my tongue pierced and it took like 3 days for the swelling to stop. It didn’t hurt much tho.
Posted
No it’s messed with your teeth not worth it
Posted
Do your nipples instead if you havnt already
Posted
i just got mine pierced 3 weeks ago and i would reccomend. it just sucks having to wait to use it. lol
Posted
13 hours ago, katykay01 said:
Do your nipples instead if you havnt already

id reccomend this, but warning:it is THE MOST ***ful of all fuckin piercings one can receive

• Licking

Sensation comes in many forms, and for many people, there's something uniquely sensual about the feeling of licking or being licked. Obvious choices are of course the main erogenous zones - nipples, ...