The kiss

Posted
I would love to pull you close to me with my hands on your hips. Then, slowly take one of my hands to your cheek. Then, to put your hair behind your ear, my thumb slowly rubs across your cheek. Our eyes lock, and then you notice how my eyes are now focused on your lips. As you slowly bite yours. Knowing that im thinking about kissing you. I slowly move into you and place my lips on yours. As soon as our lips meet, you feel this energy swell up inside you of excitement. My arms and hand now slowly wrap around your waist as i begin to walk you to the wall... my lips still on yours. You soon feel the soft touch of my tongue on yours. You start to feel this warmth come from your lower stomach.. you pinch your legs together, but it doesn't help. It all makes it worse. You realize this warmth isn't from your stomach. Its coming from your tight pussy. The moment you realize how wet you are getting your knees shart to give out and you begin to fall. Ive already noticed this. As my hands now is now are grasping your ass cheeks holding you up... you then feel my tongue putting more pressure on yours. You let out a soft moan as you begin letting yourself give into the moment with me..
Posted
French kissing is so hot...well written...