What is Cock Warming? The Diary of a Cock Warmer

Posted

I can’t stop thinking about it.

What is Cock Warming? How will Cock Warming feel?  

The way you look at me.

Makes me wonder about the question you asked me. 

'what IS cock warming?'

Reclining back on the couch, relaxed, your top three buttons undone, your collarbone peeping out, your legs spread wide.

The low growl as you utter one word.

‘Strip.’

You don’t try and hide the hunger in your eyes raking over my body as I bare it to you.

You don’t blink as you reach over for a pillow.

And drop it to the floor between your feet.

You raise one eyebrow; the “dom-brow” that sends butterflies through my tummy and point to the pillow.

I cross the room and kneel.

My hands twitch on my thighs, desperate to touch you but you haven’t given me permission yet, so I don’t. I want to be your good girl.

A tiny smile and your hand on my cheek calms me, my eyes fluttering closed, concentrating on the warmth on my face and the rightness of being on my knees in front of you.

You flick through the TV channels, landing on that show you enjoy so much.

The warmth of your palm leaves me, making me blink my eyes open.

You undo your pants. The way you smirk at me lets me know my tongue has slipped out to run across my lips.

Your cock is only half hard as you guide it out of your boxers, I look at you for permission.

You guide my head down without a word, pressing my mouth open with your thumb and guiding yourself inside YOUR warm, slick hole.

I start to lick at your head but you stop me with a sharp tap on my cheek. I look up through my lashes.

‘No’, you tell me ‘no licking, no sucking. Tonight you are going to be my good little toy and keep my cock warm for me.' 

A tiny moan wells in my throat and earns me another tap on the cheek.

'You might ask what is cock warming. Well it's just what it sounds like. no movement. Just hold my cock in your mouth.' He smirked. 'So tell me, what is cock warming?'

'Holding your cock in my mouth to keep it warm for you.'

'exactly.'

I rest my head on your thigh, breathing slowly through my nose as I fight the urge to trace my tongue around your head, sink down until you touch the back of my throat, hollow my cheeks as you pull back, to rock my hips against the pillow as my pussy drips down the inside of my thigh; crying out for you.

It’s difficult but if you want to use me, to give you my body simply to warm your cock, that is what I’ll give you.

You stroke my hair absently, your attention on the TV as I hold you in the warmth of my mouth, your thighs surrounding me, the scent of you enveloping me, I swallow but you tug hard on my hair, warning me not to do it again so I just hold you, saliva dribbling down my chin, down your shaft, pooling around your cock, soaking into your trousers and creating a little wet patch.

I feel safe here. Cocooned between your strong thighs, the heat of your body seeping through your trousers and into my skin, your fingers carding softly through my hair. The day falls away, the stress, the worry, the constant demands now a vague notion of a memory. My shoulders relax, my mind stills, the urge to fidget gone.

I get lost in the feel of you. Feeling the heavy weight of you on my tongue, the velvet soft skin warm and smooth against my lips, feeling the occasional twitch you give, especially when you laugh at the TV. I float high above my pillow, Adrift in a sea of you. In the smell of you. The taste of you. Oh the taste of you. My whole world narrowed down to this. To serving you. To being your good girl.

You reach down and trace the stretch of my lips around your cock with your thumb, pulling my lip down and letting it bounce back against your length. I feel you hardening, growing, pushing further back, deeper into my mouth. Your fingers tighten their grip in my hair and move my head slowly, so slowly up until just your tip rests on my bottom lip before pushing it back down, making me gag softly as you hit the back of my throat. You pull me back up, allowing me to trail my tongue gently up the underside. You trace the outline of my lips with your head, leaving them glossy with saliva and precum.

You tap your cock against my eager lips, laughing softly at the longing you see in my eyes and the soft whine I make. I want to be good, I really do but a soft ‘please?’ escapes me. I know what is cock warming but I want more now. Fortunately, you’re feeling indulgent and give me a nod of permission. You’re still gripping my hair, limiting my movement so I ghost my lips over the head of your cock in little butterfly kisses, sucking so gently, flicking my tongue over your opening, sucking you just inside my hot, wet mouth and running my tongue under the ridge.

Your soft ‘fuucks’ send ripples down my back, straight to my core, a tightness building there from your pleasure alone. You’ve loosened your grip on my hair giving me more leeway, so I use it to slowly slide down, hollowing my cheeks and sucking harder on the way back up. I pop my mouth off, pressing open mouthed kisses and soft sucks all the way down your length, right the way down, to run my tongue between your balls, sucking one deep into my mouth, then the other, caressing them with my tongue, nuzzling at the base of your cock.

You allow me to lick a long hard stripe up your cock, teasing the sensitive vein before grabbing my head in both hands and fucking up into my mouth. Making me gag and gasp for air as you pull back before filling me back up, choking me for a few long seconds, feeling my throat contract and spasm around you before letting me breathe again. My eyes water with each hard thrust, tears mixing with spit and precome smeared across my face, dribbling down my chin.

Your cock twitches against my tongue as you come hard down my throat, allowing me to suck you gently through your orgasm as you start to soften.

You pull me up onto your lap, holding me close and letting me wrap my arms around you and snuggle into your chest as your breathing slows and softens. You wipe the mess off my face with your shirt sleeve, hushing me when I make noises about ruining your shirt. Trading gentle kisses and soft words. Letting me scratch my fingers through the soft hair at the nape of your neck. Giggling at my now husky voice. Both of us utterly relaxed.

It's played all day in my imagination. Please say yes. Please.

Posted
The last line is a neat touch. Love it!
Posted

👏👏👏👏

Nice. Loved finding out what is cock warming!

Posted

Well if I only lived closer this little kitten is looking for just your type of DOM... you are hard to find out there these days. If you are ever in So Cal I would love to meet you for a drink...and find out more about what is a cock warmer. 

Posted
Thank you for the likes. This seems popular with women in USA. I've never been except a short trip to Florida a lifetime ago but you never know how life twists and turns. Have courage and add to your profile or message me. I don't bite (as they say) unless it's an accident due to uncontrollable lust or you are a juicy peach.
Posted
@butterfly4u get lingerie pictures. you'll like this one. ..https://www.fetish.com/community/topic/6109-i-know-what-you-crave-oral-cuckold-outwardlyinnocent-hardsex/
Posted

I would love to meet you if you ever make it to California.... or maybe you have friends with your same style out here that you can connect me with... I do not see many of your style on here.

Posted
6 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

I would love to meet you if you ever make it to California.... or maybe you have friends with your same style out here that you can connect me with... I do not see many of your style on here.

No. I'm unique. Esoteric. Quintessentially English and move quickly and stealthily like a ...Panther. If you find someone like me in USA he's an imposter.  Accept no imitations.

Posted

@purrfectpanther well I guess you may be right there will not be one like you out there.  I will just have to enjoy reading your words.  Your words truly hit close to home for me in so many ways.  This young butterfly is slowly coming out of her cacoon…. learning what she likes and has been so deprived of all these years.  Your words of husband hit my life on the nose to a "T" and well I can say... am moving on... finally the butterfly is loose and free to grown and explore.

Posted (edited)

True love nutures your growth and when can no longer bring the new and exciting willingly, no reluctantly, opens a window and, offering you up to the light in the palm of a supportive hand, makes the stoic sacrifice  to let you fly.

Find that man, miss butterfly. That man who will be worthy to be your rock. He will see your transformation as a joy to behold and be grateful for the time you come beneath his protective wing. Knowing your purpose will be only fulfilled when you flutter freely.

He may shed a tear as you go but he won't put his needs before yours. Settle for nothing less for there are indeed many cabbages out there.

Edited by Deleted Member
typos
Posted
8 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

@purrfectpanther well I guess you may be right there will not be one like you out there.  I will just have to enjoy reading your words.  Your words truly hit close to home for me in so many ways.  This young butterfly is slowly coming out of her cacoon…. learning what she likes and has been so deprived of all these years.  Your words of husband hit my life on the nose to a "T" and well I can say... am moving on... finally the butterfly is loose and free to grown and explore.

I yearned to fly free for over a decade..

Found my wings last year and I'm learning to fly...

Flutter those wings, and soar! X

Posted

May I just say I love to read your words... they are erotic, enticing, cause my body to pulse all over... my senses... every one to go crazy... I can hear that soft voice you spoke of... feel the touch.. and the movement.  T he look of the eye and the lift of the eyebrow.....I feel the cock ever so gently beginning to enter in and then pulsate as you make me want more and crave you... how you decide when and if there will be an erotic explosive orgasm for me or if you will choose to make me wait.  ALl while your tongue and teeth nibble on my nipples making me even crazy and so in heat that this butterfly is trying hard to not flutter away as she can not stay put... the need of strap to hold me down …. as I desire to wrap my mouth and lips around your cock and see how I can make you crazy.... show ou what is cock warming. 

I must say.. your Instagram clothing choices are spot on... I found a few I would love to model for the likes of you Sir Panther.  @Purrefectpanther  Till my next reading

Posted
I welcome all pictures of women in sexy clothing designed to appeal to my tastes. I appreciate your efforts and am flattered by your attention. Thank you. You make me happy.
Posted

Wow. Is it hot in here or is it just me? 

Posted
1 minute ago, W1ldcat said:

Wow. Is it hot in here or is it just me? 

You definately are hot. 

I opened the window.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, W1ldcat said:

I'd rather if you'd strip me...

Chained and suspended at my waist height your clothes become rags at the hand of my steel scissors...NO ESCAPE NOW!

You scream but no one can hear as shocked you realise that no sound appears.

Is that chloroform I smell?

Dehumanised ...you have are one your way to becoming three holes. Reduced.

The puppet master begins the next stage of your transformation to 24 7 fuck doll....

Edited by Deleted Member
completion
Posted

Oh boy...I think I'm in trouble now

Posted
On 6/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, purrfectpanther said:

I can’t stop thinking about it

The way you look at me

Reclining back on the couch, relaxed, your top three buttons undone, your collarbone peeping out, your legs spread wide.

The low growl as you utter one word.

‘Strip.’

You don’t try and hide the hunger in your eyes raking over my body as I bare it to you.

You don’t blink as you reach over for a pillow

And drop it to the floor between your feet

You raise one eyebrow; the “dom-brow” that sends butterflies through my tummy and point to the pillow.

I cross the room and kneel on the pillow

My hands twitch on my thighs, desperate to touch you but you haven’t given me permission yet, so I don’t. I want to be your good girl.

A tiny smile and your hand on my cheek calms me, my eyes fluttering closed, concentrating on the warmth on my face and the rightness of being on my knees in front of you.

You flick through the TV channels, landing on that show you enjoy so much.

The warmth of your palm leaves me, making me blink my eyes open.

You undo your pants. The way you smirk at me lets me know my tongue has slipped out to run across my lips.

Your cock is only half hard as you guide it out of your boxers, I look at you for permission.

You guide my head down without a word, pressing my mouth open with your thumb and guiding yourself inside YOUR warm, slick hole.

I start to lick at your head but you stop me with a sharp tap on my cheek. I look up through my lashes.

‘No’, you tell me ‘no licking, no sucking. Tonight you are going to be my good little toy and keep my cock warm for me’

A tiny moan wells in my throat and earns me another tap on the cheek.

I rest my head on your thigh, breathing slowly through my nose as I fight the urge to trace my tongue around your head, sink down until you touch the back of my throat, hollow my cheeks as you pull back, to rock my hips against the pillow as my pussy drips down the inside of my thigh; crying out for you.

It’s difficult but if you want to use me, to give you my body simply to warm your cock, that is what I’ll give you.

You stroke my hair absently, your attention on the TV as I hold you in the warmth of my mouth, your thighs surrounding me, the scent of you enveloping me, I swallow but you tug hard on my hair, warning me not to do it again so I just hold you, saliva dribbling down my chin, down your shaft, pooling around your cock, soaking into your trousers and creating a little wet patch.

I feel safe here. Cocooned between your strong thighs, the heat of your body seeping through your trousers and into my skin, your fingers carding softly through my hair. The day falls away, the stress, the worry, the constant demands now a vague notion of a memory. My shoulders relax, my mind stills, the urge to fidget gone.

I get lost in the feel of you. Feeling the heavy weight of you on my tongue, the velvet soft skin warm and smooth against my lips, feeling the occasional twitch you give, especially when you laugh at the TV. I float high above my pillow, Adrift in a sea of you. In the smell of you. The taste of you. Oh the taste of you. My whole world narrowed down to this. To serving you. To being your good girl.

You reach down and trace the stretch of my lips around your cock with your thumb, pulling my lip down and letting it bounce back against your length. I feel you hardening, growing, pushing further back, deeper into my mouth. Your fingers tighten their grip in my hair and move my head slowly, so slowly up until just your tip rests on my bottom lip before pushing it back down, making me gag softly as you hit the back of my throat. You pull me back up, allowing me to trail my tongue gently up the underside. You trace the outline of my lips with your head, leaving them glossy with saliva and precum.

You tap your cock against my eager lips, laughing softly at the longing you see in my eyes and the soft whine I make. I want to be good, I really do but a soft ‘please?’ escapes me. Fortunately, you’re feeling indulgent and give me a nod of permission. You’re still gripping my hair, limiting my movement so I ghost my lips over the head of your cock in little butterfly kisses, sucking so gently, flicking my tongue over your opening, sucking you just inside my hot, wet mouth and running my tongue under the ridge.

Your soft ‘fuucks’ send ripples down my back, straight to my core, a tightness building there from your pleasure alone. You’ve loosened your grip on my hair giving me more leeway, so I use it to slowly slide down, hollowing my cheeks and sucking harder on the way back up. I pop my mouth off, pressing open mouthed kisses and soft sucks all the way down your length, right the way down, to run my tongue between your balls, sucking one deep into my mouth, then the other, caressing them with my tongue, nuzzling at the base of your cock.

You allow me to lick a long hard stripe up your cock, teasing the sensitive vein before grabbing my head in both hands and fucking up into my mouth. Making me gag and gasp for air as you pull back before filling me back up, choking me for a few long seconds, feeling my throat contract and spasm around you before letting me breathe again. My eyes water with each hard thrust, tears mixing with spit and precome smeared across my face, dribbling down my chin.

Your cock twitches against my tongue as you come hard down my throat, allowing me to suck you gently through your orgasm as you start to soften.

You pull me up onto your lap, holding me close and letting me wrap my arms around you and snuggle into your chest as your breathing slows and softens. You wipe the mess off my face with your shirt sleeve, hushing me when I make noises about ruining your shirt. Trading gentle kisses and soft words. Letting me scratch my fingers through the soft hair at the nape of your neck. Giggling at my now husky voice. Both of us utterly relaxed.

It's played all day in my imagination. Please say yes. Please.