Perverted mind

Junior-6919

Junior-6919
Posted

I can't get this fantasy out of my head. I need to be dominated by a true domme. I need her to just *** and humiliate me.i fantasize that she is ready and waiting to take me by total surprise when I get home from work. Hiding from me until she is able to to jump on me from behind.she already has a Ball gag and quickly shoves it ***fully into my mouth. She tells me to shut the fuck up as she gets the gag strapped in place. She grabs me by the balls and starts to squeeze them so hard and let's me know that she is in total control of the situation now. she tells me to drop down to my knees, that I am now her dirty little slut. That she is going to make me her little bitch boy.she stands in front of me and puts on her strap-on . She makes me watch her every move from my knees, knowing that I am extremely nervous and a little bit scared of what was about to happen. She walks up to me and slaps me across the face a few times with her 8" cock she is now wearing.she ***s my hands behind my back and handcuffs them together.she leans over and whispers in my ear that it's time for me to submit to her that I was now her bitch to do as she pleases. she informs me that she is going to take my gag out and if I make a sound she is going to be so much harder on me.next thing I know is the gag was out and her strap-on is now in my mouth.she has me by the back of my head now, forcing my head down on to her cock.she starts throat fucking me hard and deep until I am gagging so hard just about to puke. she is gagging me so hard that my spit,drool and slobber is just dripping off my face and Chin and her Cock is completely covered with my spit and slobber. She grabs me by the face making me look up at her as she ***d me to hold my mouth open she bends over and spits right in my mouth.she instructs me to lay down on the floor laying on my back with my hands still cuffed. She then sits down across my chest and starts slapping me in the face again with her piece. She slides the crotch of her panties over to one side and pulls up a seat on my face.she is so wet and horny from having total control over me that she is just dripping with sweet juices. She sits on my face until I am able to get every drop of her juces licked up.then grabs her strap-on and stick's it back in my mouth and ***s it all the way down my throat while she's sitting on my face. She holds it in my throat for a while until I can't breathe and I *** and I'm slobber all over everything. She lets me catch my breath for a minute then sits right back down on my face. Her panties are back in place now and she's rubbing the crotch All over my face making me sniff them. The next thing I know she has My mouth ***d back open and she begins to piss All over my face and in my mouth. She soaks me right through the panties she is wearing. When she finishes she makes me start licking up her piss off of her legs and pussy lips. She stands up and grabs the lube and starts to squirt it all over her cock. She tells me to roll over onto my knees into the doggy style position the best I could with my hands being tied behind me still. She spreads my ass cheeks apart and pours out lube All over my ass. She says listen to me bitch boy, the gag order is still in effect and you are going to stay fucking quiet. Now open your mouth and let me shove these dirty panties in your mouth to keep you quiet. She then said that my ass was hers and she was going to destroy it. Next thing she was behind me spitting on my asshole forcing the head of her cock right into my little tight ass. I couldn't stay completely quiet so she really shoved her huge cock All the way into my ass with just a couple of thrusts.she starts to just really fuck me hard and fast and deep showing no mercy. Everytime I squirmed or moaned she would hold me still with her panties still gagging me she holds her hand over my mouth and really started to pound and stretch my ass open. Then she stopped and stood up. Oh god she has another strap-on. Oh boy this one is huge.she starts lubing it up. Looking down at me she says see I told you that I was going to own your ass. I'm going to stretch you out more with this monster of a cock. Now remember to stay quiet. She slides the new strap-on right into my ass. Stretching it out farther than I ever thought was possible. She is behind me just putting in work once again with those long hard deep strokes just getting faster harder and deeper. She finally slowed down and she pulls out and glances at the damage done to my ass. She says I believe it is ready for your next surprise. That's when she gets a glove and she pulls it on to her hand.she squirts lube All over the glove and starts to get her whole hand into my ass so she can fist fuck me. She is sliding more of her hand in with every stroke. With her other hand she grabs my cock and balls and starts stroking them while she's really starting to fist me good. I can't take much more before I explode and shoot my load all over. I beg for her to let me release, which she does. She drops to her knees and starts to deep throat my hard throbbing cock until I shoot my load all in her mouth. to my surprise she reacts quickly and shoves my head back and ***s my mouth open so she can spit my whole load back into my mouth.she throws her hand over my mouth and ***s me to swallow. She stands up and shoves my face in her ass making me eat it for a while. She then makes me roll over to my stomach so she can uncuff me. Not before having me worship her feet and listening to her tell me that I was now her bitch and how I was hers to do as she pleases from this moment forward. next time you won't only be taking my cock, I will have a real one here for you to service my dirty little slutty bitch boy 

Posted
Wow wow wow. I love this fantasy, its really degraded and humiliated as a story 😏
Samischaste
Posted
You’ve got it all worked out. Hope it becomes more than a fantast
Posted

Good fantasy 😈 haha nice one depraved mind 

Junior-6919
Posted

Glad everyone is enjoying it!!! Thanks everyone