The Havelock Series Part 5

Posted

A slap across her buttocks ***d a hiss from her mouth, followed by a harsher one as his palm came down harder on her other cheek. He slapped a few times, slow and hard, but he was not satisfied. He began slapping continuously, bringing his hand across her blushing skin like a violent pendulum. She whimpered and whined with each strike, but made no attempt to use her safeties. He enjoyed that. The thought that he was making her rear end red-raw, but she only derived pleasure from such sadistic attacks.

“Sit up and turn around to face me.”

“But, Sir, my butt is stinging.”

“Do I need to repeat myself?”

“No, Sir.”

She obeyed, pushing her hands down on the floor to lift herself and hissing once again at the ***; followed by a sigh as the cold floor numbed her skin. She swivelled around to face him and he took a step towards her. She shuffled back, seeing the look on his face, and as he took another step forward so did she shuffle back again; only she could not. The back of her head hit the cupboard door below the sink, her back pressed against it, and she stared up at him.

“How is your rear?”

“Stinging, Sir, but the cold floor helps.”

“I am glad. Did you enjoy your spanking?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Where are your manners?”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“And yet you do not look satisfied.”

“No, Sir.”

“What have I told you about asking for what you want?”

“May I please suck your penis, Sir?”

“Worship.”

“But, Sir, I won’t be able to blow you in that position.” He crossed his arms, waiting. Her head dropped, “Yes, Sir.”

She shuffled on her knees, hands sliding along the floor to return her forehead to the cold tiles, hands beside her head and rear in the air.

“A little bit further forward, please.”

“Yes, Sir.”

He opened the cupboard door, his hand rising high up under the sink, pulling out an anal plug with a large rubber base. He squeezed it hard in his claw and she fidgeted at the sudden buzzing, but remained silent. Now she remembered, as he had always told her; that everything he says or does has a purpose.

Posted
I can't wait to read more!!
Posted

I just came across your writing @DanteReign I am very drawn to it... I must go seek the first 5 right now and follow you … I am pulled in hard and strong

Posted
How do I easily find theee… I need to ready parts 1 thru 4 …. wink wink
Posted
9 hours ago, Oreo78 said:

I can't wait to read more!!

Thank you. I am glad you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them

Posted
5 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

How do I easily find theee… I need to ready parts 1 thru 4 …. wink wink

Have you found then easily enough?

Posted
5 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

I just came across your writing @DanteReign I am very drawn to it... I must go seek the first 5 right now and follow you … I am pulled in hard and strong

Thank you for your enthusiasm. It is a shame I cannot contact you individually via your profile. Also, would you please tell me how you liked my name into your comment?

Posted

You simply put the @ in front of the name and if there is a profile with the name you are typing it comes up