BDSM Clothes control /BDSM Dress

Posted

Wondering what females think of BDSM clothes control  and BDSM dress in general and thoughts on commitment level, situations locations act. X

Posted

I’m intrigued with BDSM dress. What do you mean, would it be where they choose your clothes? X

Posted

It would be me, picking clothes, shoes, underwear, or not, BDSM clothes / BDSM dress worn where I decide but within reason.

Posted

As long as he has decent taste then yes. I wouldn’t mind no wearing no underwear on with a skirt or BDSM dress lol. 

Posted

Oh your such a naughty grl, love your likes too!

Posted
3 minutes ago, hungcutnpierced said:

Oh your such a naughty grl, love your likes too!

Thanks lol. 

Posted

I wouldnt mind it sometimes. Definitely a no no when my work is involved - well underwear or no underwear would be fine or even toys as long as they are silent but not BDSM clothes for clothes everyone sees. And like Vickie says he has to have good taste otherwise I would rather not  let another BDSM dress me xD

Posted
1 minute ago, RavenSass said:

I wouldnt mind it sometimes. Definitely a no no when my work is involved - well underwear or no underwear would be fine or even toys as long as they are silent but not the clothes everyone sees. And like Vickie says he has to have good taste otherwise I would rather not xD

Have to persuade him for the right choice lol x

Posted
8 minutes ago, Vickie said:

Have to persuade him for the right choice lol x

That would take all the fun out though .. 

Posted

I remember few month ago I was in London and noticed a girl standing there with a one piece red suit, fairly bright with a wet patch! And thought I bet that one is one of us 😂! Even though it wasn't BDSM clothes.

Depends if your dynamic involved this type of control! I do ask my subs to wear certain type of knickers, and to wear BDSM dress when they are with me. Or you ask what they are wearing when they go out and make a change  if I feel like it. 

Posted

I have a few levels I operate on from mild to full bimbofication guided 100% by me, I have met sum extremely malable grls who have gained great pleasure by dressing in s completely controlled and guided manor, shopping braless in sheer tops @ unknown locations was fun for all

Posted

I've been told to buy a collar then told to try in on whilst still in the shop.Gorgeously embarrassing and humiliating.Same with shoes.I bought the sexiest pair of ankle boots in a shop then my then bf decided i had to try them on.Im not a convincing ts by any means but I've discovered BDSM clothes control can be a lot of fun if it's consensual.Not so if it's in a setting im not happy to play.

Posted

Yes.

BDSM Clothes and toys in public and in private but not where it would be potentially difficult for a sub as in a work situation or similar.

Posted

Very true.I wouldn't be able to indulge at work or even with friends who don't know me that well but to shop where im not known is a little different. To try BDSM clothes control I'd have to be comfy to BDSM dress.