G***fruit

FlashHarry

Posted

Has anyone tried a g***fruit blowjob?

Anyone tried masturbating with a g***fruit ?

Was it good?

Posted
Sounds like "somebody" wants to fuck a g***fruit....
Posted
Okay I'll bite... What's the g***fruit supposed to do???
Posted
3 minutes ago, oxtin said:

Okay I'll bite... What's the g***fruit supposed to do???

Feel like it's entering into something wet and juicy?? 

Posted
... just shower, show some genuine interest in what the other person is saying, and treat them like a human being. You will get laid, I promise you wil.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Playwithmesir said:

Feel like it's entering into something wet and juicy?? 

Is that it of course it would it's a freaking g***fruit I thought it was supposed to do something weird make you numb or like pop rocks do or something

Posted
Just now, oxtin said:

Is that it of course it would it's a freaking g***fruit I thought it was supposed to do something weird make you numb or like pop rocks do or something

I think so I can't imagine it doing anything eles unless you have an open sore then it would sting lol

Posted
I can’t imagine g***fruit juice down a urethra feels good 🤔
Posted
I tried once. But no matter how many of my expert techniques I employed I just couldn't get the g***fruit to climax. After I finally came I felt a little guilty and inadequate when the g***fruit sulked and wouldn't let me spoon it ☹
Posted
50 minutes ago, Playwithmesir said:

I think so I can't imagine it doing anything eles unless you have an open sore then it would sting lol

Well dang nevermind then if you did something good or different I was about to go get a whole bag of g***fruits but since it's just for real fucking g***fruit I'm good on all that yeah.... Yeah g***fruit juice down the urethra does not sound satisfying at all...lol

Posted
If you try this, please report back. I'm curious to know how accurate Girls Trip was.
Not enough to try it myself, but curious nonetheless..
Posted
I’ve watched someone masturbate with one on a video call and the next day the citric acid made his balls peel. Personally I found the latter more interesting. 😈 Enjoy!
Posted
2 hours ago, fiend_13 said:
I tried once. But no matter how many of my expert techniques I employed I just couldn't get the g***fruit to climax. After I finally came I felt a little guilty and inadequate when the g***fruit sulked and wouldn't let me spoon it ☹

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Posted
Haven’t tried that but fruit roll up bjs are tasty 😋