SAFE Weight Loss d/s

Butterballchick

Butterballchick
Posted

Recently came across this topic of using the d/s dynamic to implement weight loss. I am wondering if anyone has had any successes or failures and what can be attributed to those successes or failures. 

I am trying to explore more about this topic as it is become a new interest of mine. 

Posted
I've done it a couple of times, when the interest is there. Writing in as part of daily routines, specific exercises, diets, education, things like that.
Butterballchick
Posted
Just now, NorseRhune said:

I've done it a couple of times, when the interest is there. Writing in as part of daily routines, specific exercises, diets, education, things like that.

What were some difficulties or successes in this dynamic? 

Posted
I had that experience and I believe, in particular if the sub is aiming for it, it’s a very good way of power/control exchange. If you’re familiar with the science (metabolism and so on) you can help her by establishing a routine for food and workout. Since I do believe that d/s is way more than only sexuality, I think it’s also the duty of the dom to take care of her. By any means
Posted
Agree with Gynofreak on this. It’s part of my current dynamic with the routine incorporating physical activity/workouts and proper nutrition. My sub wanted and needed the additional accountability and has had good success, so far.

There are always hiccups around events (birthdays, Thanksgiving, etc), so the key has been to stress a sound dietary approach.

A good Dom should strive to enhance their sub’s confidence and well being. In that context, this can be a solid part of the D/s experience.