Dangling heels

Posted
I think a woman dangling her heels is the most beautiful thing ever, who agrees?
Ladies: do you do it on purpose?
Posted
This is how my foot fetish started, she was dangling her shoe in the sunshine with her sexy feet I was mesmerised…
Posted
I do it on purpose especially when it catches the eye of someone and they seemed pleased. I also do it alone at work just to please myself
Posted
I think the thought of men enjoying such a simplistic yet feminine part of a woman is amazing. I love that you love it!
Posted
22 minutes ago, FCR2023 said:
I do it on purpose especially when it catches the eye of someone and they seemed pleased. I also do it alone at work just to please myself

Amazing, I had the feeling that it's done on purpose, i wish I was your colleague 😂

Posted
15 minutes ago, beaverdamBabe said:
I think the thought of men enjoying such a simplistic yet feminine part of a woman is amazing. I love that you love it!

I love that you love that I love that 💞

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

The Peggy Bundy effect. I like it when they tip toe and that little bit of heel slips out.

• 5 months later...
asianguy12
Posted

An East Asian guy from Manchester, UK, here. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a strong fetish involving heeled shoes/boots, especially women doing shoe dangling. Every time I see a woman dangling her stilettos, I get aroused so much! My heart would beat fast with nervousness and excitement at the same time. I would imagine sticking a stiff sausage in a small space between the sole of her feet and the insole inside the shoe, where she would trample with her sweaty feet, or I would ram a sausage in and out till I cum inside. Secondly, I would ram a sausage on the top of her foot while she wears stilettos till I cum. Sadly, I've never tried it before..!

Just to let you know that some East Asian men have some weird fetish, but they don't express it!

asianguy12
Posted
On 8/29/2023 at 8:47 PM, beaverdamBabe said:

I love it too! I get aroused when I see it!