I think raceplay is hot

Posted

Hi, we are 40's year old Asian couple. We are been doing cuckold lifestyle for 3 years. Normally, we hate racist people that call us chink or gook, my wife even join anti-Asian activities in our community. However, we recently discover that we love raceplay. On bed, we enjoy being degraded and humiliated, and my wife is find with other men call her chink or gook when they fuck her. I'm also get horny while bulls do that.Ā 

Posted

Oh I little sameā€¦.. not bother me and I likeĀ 

Posted
I get this. I'm bi, and dont want people calling me a faggot, but when my girl calls me a faggy boy, I'm into it. It all just depends on the context and intent behind the words.
Posted
Similarlyā€¦ I wouldnā€™t want a stranger in the street to *** me and spit in my mouth šŸ˜œ
Posted
5 hours ago, RockfordSub86 said:
I get this. I'm bi, and dont want people calling me a faggot, but when my girl calls me a faggy boy, I'm into it. It all just depends on the context and intent behind the words.

This seems like the most cute relationship ever.
I had an adorable sub. We teased eachother about our backgrounds. Things that would be incredibly hurtful from others, but that meant the absolute opposite when we did and said that to eachother.