First Tribute

Posted
So, I sent my first tribute to a Domme recently and the results were...strange. The day of, it felt right. I'm not going to say I now understand the paypig/finDomme dynamic, but it felt like I was offering something relatively useful to a higher being. The day after however, I started to feel weird about it. Not necessarily regret, but something akin to it. Is this normal for my first time?
Posted

it's relatively straight forward

so doing any form of perceived nice deed releases oxytocin and makes you feel good.   this is one of the buzzes some people do get from gifting/tributing/etc especially if you feel you are being useful

of course, then the endorphin wears off and this is where you... might question your choices.

this is actually a good time to sit and think if this is a route you want to go down 

Posted
Are you talking about ***?
Posted
3 hours ago, Traceyloveslace said:
Are you talking about ***?

Yes

Posted
Scammers asked for *** real people who are looking for a genuine connection will ask for a dinner date or coffee date
Posted
3 hours ago, shailer-park677 said:
Scammers asked for *** real people who are looking for a genuine connection will ask for a dinner date or coffee date

Findoms are different, they ask for tribute first, then conversation to know that person has or is interested into this dynamic

Posted
I'm personally am not a findomme, but I have looked into it, the goal normally is for you to feel like you are supporting or being useful to the findomme or findom in question, some findoms have different styles on how they talk to there paypigs n which is probably why you had felt that way, depending on how they reacted to you. I would recommend getting to know them through multiple pages or things, to feel like you are getting to know that Dom/domme In question, also think if this is the route you want to go on. Because you are supposed to be feeling good even after a tribute is sent,😅if that's my understanding of findoms, 🫂hopes it helps
Posted
3 minutes ago, Rena-5651 said:
I'm personally am not a findomme, but I have looked into it, the goal normally is for you to feel like you are supporting or being useful to the findomme or findom in question, some findoms have different styles on how they talk to there paypigs n which is probably why you had felt that way, depending on how they reacted to you. I would recommend getting to know them through multiple pages or things, to feel like you are getting to know that Dom/domme In question, also think if this is the route you want to go on. Because you are supposed to be feeling good even after a tribute is sent,😅if that's my understanding of findoms, 🫂hopes it helps

Also I do suggest researching more on the dynamic as well🫂

Posted
12 hours ago, divinemoves said:

So, I sent my first tribute to a Domme recently and the results were...strange. The day of, it felt right. I'm not going to say I now understand the paypig/finDomme dynamic, but it felt like I was offering something relatively useful to a higher being. The day after however, I started to feel weird about it. Not necessarily regret, but something akin to it. Is this normal for my first time?

I suspect the feelings you’re having are ‘buyer’s remorse’ caused by your subconscious telling you that you’ve probably just handed your hard-earned cash to some sleezy bloke sitting behind a computer with his hand in his dirty Y-fronts rubbing his d*** whilst he watches his bank balance increase because of all of the *** coming from “marks” who have been attracted to the multiple sock-puppet accounts he created posing as young female “findoms”. 

I’ll leave you with that thought!

Posted
9 hours ago, divinemoves said:

Yes

Have you met her or is she long distance??

Posted (edited)

Have you met her or is she long distance?

Edited by Deleted Member