Weight loss kink?

li****

Posted
i use resveratrol for training. i do lots of walking every day. you should do your research on it and also start a exercise routine. Resveratrol is somewhat a expensive supplement. i hope this helps you.
Posted
Not sure about a kink but there are certainly dominants who use kink as motivation for self-improvement of their submissives whether that be fitness, weight loss, quitting smoking or whatever
Posted
Everything can be a kink, but pay attention not to confuse it with anorexic or bulimic tendencies. Have fun but prioritize your health!
Posted
Be careful of body dysmorphia as well. If someone is encouraging you to be a certain weight that is a huge red flag for said person. If it is you doing this to yourself like previous comment suggest be cautious of eating disorders. I am not sure of the all the details but hope you find your kink and thrive little lovely. Just saying the picture I see is a very beautiful woman!!
Posted
Yea like a nonsexual side of BDSM where if you are a sub and you are ordered whether to eat healthy or cut off sugars or there will be punishment or reward like getting gifted with an intimate dinner date or something else
Posted

I've had a dynamic with a b who wanted to lose weight. We'd weigh her every two weeks then I'd give her a maintenance spanking or a cold caning if she had gained weight. A puging enema every now and again too. She lost two stone over four months.

Posted
I want a girl to make me weak and *** through food control 😭
Posted
23 minutes ago, Himedere said:

A very dangerous path to take - and making yourself weak and *** and therefore open to potential *** is not a good place to be regardless of what took you there

Posted
34 minutes ago, Himedere said:

I'm pleased to see safety mentioned in your op but this follow up comment concerns me. ❤️‍🩹

Posted
I guess any form of control goes if it turns you on and is consented
Posted
This is a FANTASTIC way to develop some very deep-seated body image issues and an unhealthy relationship with food and people. Now, I imagine that dietary control with a kink aspect to it can be a legitimate fetish, but only if it's something that's meant to uplift and better the life of the sub, and is HEAVILY discussed ahead of time, with very strict limits in place.
Posted
Starvation doesn’t sound safe to me at all. Safe Sane Consensual. I want a Dom to help me with my weight-loss journey. Not give me another eating disorder. 🚩 🚩 🚩
Posted
2 hours ago, ChefEli said:

This is a FANTASTIC way to develop some very deep-seated body image issues and an unhealthy relationship with food and people. Now, I imagine that dietary control with a kink aspect to it can be a legitimate fetish, but only if it's something that's meant to uplift and better the life of the sub, and is HEAVILY discussed ahead of time, with very strict limits in place.

Agreed. To add, though, in addition to what's mentioned here... not going at it blindly through research and education of safe and healthy methods and practices. Some of the previous comments in this thread would definitely not fall into that category, in my opinion, and what I'd fairly confidently guess would also be expert opinions on the matter as well. 

Posted

I had a look around, there are plenty of weight gaining Fetishes....Fat Fetishism, Feederism, ***d Feeding, Adipophilia but not much about the journey in the opposite direction.
As others have stated, if the Sub deems themselves to be overweight and BMI etc support this, then a Dom could instigate a regime of healthier eating and more exercise to attain the dersired result and keep it there. This rapidly goes very, very wrong when the control becomes ***, or the Dom says all is good but the Sub is now set on a trajectory of anorexia (nervosa/bulimia), which often neither party can do much about.
If this really is an extremely strong urge in you, then set yourself a very, very hard limit...your weight must never, ever go below your ideal weight...for your age, height, sex etc, not some magical number in your head. Personally I'd recommend you stick to the dollification. It works extremely well in your case and will do you no harm. xxxx

Posted
Sounds like an interesting concept with a great result if executed properly, ***d exercise is also an aspect here!
Posted
Any good Dom will push you to be the best version of yourself, diet, health and fitness included 😊
Posted
I do find it interesting how feedism is just as dangerous but seems to be more supported : (( I think they’re just as dangerous as eachother honestly.
Posted
1 hour ago, Himedere said:

I do find it interesting how feedism is just as dangerous but seems to be more supported : (( I think they’re just as dangerous as eachother honestly.

Quite correct. Absolutely. Wasn't endorsing the 'upsizing' option at all, extremely unhealthy too. High *** pressure, diabetes, COPD...organ failure. Yet tolerated...ladies asking for people to sponsor cake frenzies etc. It's probably that statistically, going low ends in a 'sub-optimal' state (i.e. death) rather faster. I'm not judging you, like others here we genuinely care for your well being and counsel against this. As I said, you are the most beautiful Baby Doll going. That is your obvious forte. Play to your strengths. xxxx

Posted
3 hours ago, GentlebutFirm123 said:
Any good Dom will push you to be the best version of yourself, diet, health and fitness included 😊

Absolutely agree here! My Dom supports my desire for a healthy lifestyle. We discuss it together and agree upon exercise and food goals.

He keeps me accountable for living a healthy lifestyle, but works in into all my other routines and chores for the day so it becomes a part of an overall healthy lifestyle.
Just as an example, before I go grocery shopping I’ll send a bunch of recipes to him and he’ll pick out a few of them for me to get ingredients for and I’ll make those.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with having your Domme support you in exercise and eating routines as long as the goal is to maintain health with an eye out for maladaptive thoughts and behaviours.

Posted
A kink to lose weight? A lot of people have thar desire… in a way. Girl, starving yourself isn’t healthy. Just exercise and eat healthy foods.