Sharp nails in my balls

Dreamnix

Posted

I've recently discovered that I love my wife digging her nails into my balls while we're having sex, it's amazing! 

During a recent sex session with my wife I was screwing her from behind and she reached under and grabbed hold of my balls very tightly. It felt incredible and I urged her to pull harder and harder on my sack. Realising how much I was enjoying this she started to dig her beautifully manicured nails into my balls, I blew my load almost instantly! This has now become a very regular part of our sex life, she now often digs her nails so hard into me that she draws ***! The *** is excrutiating but I absolutely love it, the reminders throughout the day as I get sudden jolts of *** are very horny!

Does anyone else enjoy this kind of kink? Are there any BDSM items available that I could attach to my balls to replicate this feeling? Thanks for any advice. 👍

Posted

there are clamps, and I'm not sure what they're called - they kinda screw like a vice and it's two bits of wood laden with spikes - they'd probably have a similar sensation.