Paypigs

Haileyquinn

Haileyquinn
Posted

How does everyone find their paypigs or sugar daddies? I've been trying to find one since forever and no one wants to be dominated by a female! Help! 

Posted

from the other side of the coin

I'm totally in favour of the concept of Ladies reaching out to men who interest them (a recent relationship I had, it was her who approached me) but I think.... like the guy who contacts all the women hoping one will bite, the woman who does the same will also get the same response. Duck eggs.

I think it's also a little difficult to approach people and be like "Hey, you're nice - gimme cash" (appreciate it's more subtle than that) 

Harshly - I think the way to find someone is to peacock a little bit and have people want to come to you and want to pay you, buy you gifts, etc.  and that's a bit of a longer exercise.  Because talking to someone "as a friend" and then later being "if you want to keep talking to me it'll cost you" is talking on false premise, it's like the guy who pretends to be someone's friend because they want sex.

So, yeah - a long game of building up a presence and profile, possibly over multiple sites and while there is the trope that a good piggie should want nothing in return, there has to ultimately be a reason why they WANT to pay YOU.    

Posted
Unfortunately you are hitting this market way too late in the day as it seems every woman and her dog have been trying this (and although some newer people are successful it’s all about marketing yourself -I.e. what makes you different/better than the next Findom)