Penis pump

tw****

Posted

I recently used a penis pump for the first few times and after about 5 minutes in I have had an orgasm while in the pump... from what I thought I understood isn't it supposed to make me last longer?

Posted
Whilst I'm not entirely sure vacuum pumps are specifically designed to help with premature ejaculation I know many "claim" to - however regardless of that if that is the intent I wouldn't expect it to have immediate results over the first few uses, more something that develops over a longer period of use.
If you want to improve your stamina there are other more widely recognised methods available all of which come down to recognising early enough when you're reaching the point of orgasm and delaying it.
Again I wouldn't expect immediate results though, more something that develops over time.
Posted
The sensation is different so maybe it gave you a little more excitement than normal.
Are you using a straight pump? Or one of the newer pump/stroker/suction ones? The ladder are more mastubators than actual pumps and are really designed for pleasure and some level of suction prior to intimacy.
The regular ones are usually more on the “No *** No Gain” variety and mostly not gonna be to enjoyable to use.
Just be careful with any of them,never pump if you are limp/flaccid you really can cause unseen damage that you won’t notice until later.
Always warm up first,5-8 minutes in the shower (Hot) and be sure you are 3/4 to full erect before using one.
Water based are the most effective and safer than the older hand pumps also.
Posted
You didn’t say whether or not it was the type that allows you to slip an elastic ring off of the pump sleeve onto the base of your penis to help maintain the erection. I have been using that type for years, and it not only helps keep me very hard, but being that the ring restricts the *** flow back out of the corpus cavernosa, it has a slight numbing effect. Much like a rubber band around one’s finger. A good one will come with different size rings to help you find which size works best for you. It’s important to not keep it on more than 30 minutes at a time due to the restricted *** flow, but I have found that after removing the ring for a few minutes, I can go another 30 minutes with no ill effects. Also, my wife says that it makes me larger than just a normal erection.
Posted
It's a straight pump with no bells and whistles lol doesn't have an elastic ring but that wouldn't have helped in these instances cuz I was still in the pump just getting started lol but I think it was just cuz I was kind of excited to try it and it does feel pleasurable to me but I like a bit of *** in my play as well 😈
I just haven't heard of anyone actually cumming while using a straight hand pump one...
Posted
I’ve used several different pumps and even modified and made my own pumps. In the beginning I think we’ve built up such a sexual tension That anythjng could set you off. Try a delay spray and you should be fine. Also you’ll get better results in the shower.
Posted
7 hours ago, JamesGrayson said:
Does it actually work

Pumps do work they definitely help with with maintaining and erection I’ve used one just because why not

Posted
Works like a charm! Distractions become a nonissue when using the ring to keep the erection after the pump is removed.
Posted
My first time with a pump was with a working girl in Bundaberg and i came 3 times in 1 hour with it.
It was just the shear excitement and enthusiasm she had while pumping me with it that drove me wild.
I was tied down during the entire session