Piss fetish

SweetandSou-7357

SweetandSou-7357
Posted

I love giving and receiving in water sports. But, it can be difficult to bring this up with potential partners. 

Posted
It can play a fun role in the right context
Seatface-6162
Posted
If I was your potential partner or not, either way I would be delighted if you brought this up with me. I will do a profile picture if I decide to submit to this site!
Posted
Alot of kinks can be difficult to bring up with a potential partner especially if they arnt part of the kink community. But as with everything communication and timing is key. If you bring it up to soon yes it might scare them but it is something you should bring up but try with more mainstream interest first. Slow and steady wins the race. That being said I'm sure there are more then a few people on here (myself included) that wouldn't be apposed to a splashing good time.
Posted

Yes it is one one of the hardest to bring up have not had much luck myself have had only few that were actually into it     I think if you was planning on a relationship rather  to  bring it up or not

Posted
I have the same problem with my fetish too. It's difficult and somewhat hard to bring something up that you like but others may not.
Posted

I would love to find men that I can do that to. I dont want it done to me. But i'm definitely a giver.

Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 8:46 AM, Sweetandsour said:

I love giving and receiving in water sports. But, it can be difficult to bring this up with potential partners. 

It is hard to bring up it's not something everyone finds erotic but if you meet someone that will pee on you it's fucking amazing 

Posted
On 8/13/2019 at 10:47 PM, Lionessxo74 said:

I would love to find men that I can do that to. I dont want it done to me. But i'm definitely a giver.

I'm not a giver I'm a taker and a watcher 

Posted

It doesn’t have to be a full on piss on the face. Just bring it slowly like on feet first or low body parts.