Human furniture

Quirky-Birdy

Posted

Who likes to be used as and treated like an inanimate object. Simply there to serve a purpose but otherwise be ignored?

Treat me as a footstool or drinks holder and I'm in heaven.

Anyone else? What'd your favourite piece of furniture to be?

TimtheMerciless
Posted (edited)

Its intimate, but also a great dominance thing. Ironically its a big tease for her,  if you forbid her to suck, and just read a book,  while she's on all fours with her mouth full of cock. 

Any suggestions for reading material. I like history books - they are interesting enough that the subs presence is felt , but isn't too distracting. 

Edited by TimtheMerciless
Posted
It’s the footstool for me every time, especially when they absentmindedly tap their feet. Being forgotten about is such a turn on, being that insignificant ❤️
Posted

Being a cock warmer is my favourite.  But I like to warm a sirs cock in my mouth while he eats dinner off my back, and watches TV, so I'm a table and a cock warmer. It makes me feel amazing knowing I'm being so useful and pleasing.

MasterDarcy1979
Posted (edited)

I love it when I treat a submissive as a footstool, a cockwarmer, a table, even a bookshelf.

A plate Is also a good one. You have to cook certain foods that would stay on the body.

Not something like soup. :p

But Eggs, bacon, pasta, etc. I'm kinda sadistic so something that Is hot and gushes fats is good... something like sausages.

Edited by MasterDarcy1979
Posted
I have been filling the door knob role
Posted
I'm pretty sure you're referring to Abandonment Play but it sounds less degrading ?