Strange friends...

Posted

I have a lady friend who is a biker-chick. She's tall, tattooed, quite masculine in look, and physically strong. For some reason, she contacted me online years ago and we became a couple of weird friends. I say "Weird" because we don't have a lot in common; I'm not interested in motorcycles like she is; I'm more of a quiet, eccentric artist with a gothic-aesthetic, and a bit of classic nymphomania that keeps things interesting for me.

One of my passions is exhibitionism, and as she came over one day to hang out, I thought to myself that I should come out and show her what I was really like when alone, so I went into another room and stripped myself naked, then I came back into the family room; she was quite surprised, but she took it in stride and confessed that she knew I had strong sexual feelings.

Ever since then, when she came over, I would tend to hang out with her in the nude; sometimes I would decorate myself with bands of black lace like a sexy mummy, and have a long ebony d*** hanging out of my well-lubricated anus; I loved being erotic with myself before her, and fondling myself as we talked. We both laugh because I have this tendency to drip and pour so much fluid when aroused that my legs become utterly drenched; she never made me feel unapproved, even though she is quite an imposing person.

One night, when she came over, we were having our usual get together, and I was particularly aroused and erotic in behavior. She stunned me, however, when she reached between my legs and began violating me; I was so wet, and she was so vigorous while playing with my genitalia that it made lots of loud squishy noises to go with my groaning; I remember her large, spider-like hand being very warm and very savage, and I melted! I just succumbed and let her play as much as she wanted; groaning with immense delight as I saturated her hand with my juices.

I confess that I actually wanted her to participate, and was very happy when she began to. I told her previously that she was free to touch and *** me whenever she liked, and she seemed receptive. But, I was pleasantly shocked when she began to violently play with my genitalia; she plunged me into a world of violent erotic ecstasy!

After that night, she was more physical with me during our times together; she would pinch, pull, and lick my nipples, and viciously fondle my genitalia until I was a sweaty, moaning, slippery, orgasmic mess!

Additionally, there were times when I would go several days without bathing because my genitalia, oddly enough, smells like buttery sweet-rolls when I don't bathe, and it was immensely arousing to expose her to my natural scent!

We were never lovers; we've always just been friends, but she seemed to enjoy watching me expose that deeply erotic side of myself, and then torturing me when I was too passionate to resist her man-handling; she liked tugging on my curtained "tail" to tantalize my anus, pinching and pulling on my teats to see my expressions of *** and pleasure, and watching me wet myself with a seemingly endless stream of warm, syrupy liquid; but she particularly enjoyed savaging my unwashed, naturally-scented genitalia and observing me in the throes of vulnerability and ecstasy, and I very much enjoyed it as well. 

We have a truly strange friendship, she and I: the scary, aggressive biker-chick with a dark side and the sexually-*** goth-queen with taboo fetishes.

• 5 months later...