Car washing kink out of control # bucketlist

Posted (edited)

Hi

I had a strange dream last night. I welcome advice.

In my dream I'd bought two buckets. Not the flimsy ones that can't handle a good load of liquid but the robust type that can take a mop and not tip over. 

I wanted two as I want to operate a two bucket car wash system. It minimises scratching. I learned it from watching videos on you tube.

Then I progressed to seeing how people use multiple drying cloths and spend hours getting vehicles into concourse condition. 

Last week I spent several hours just washing the ***twork even though it was raining.  I'm getting concerned as my hands are chapping and I don't like the noise my marigolds make when I remove them ..kind of a hanibal lector chianti noise.

On the plus side two neighbours have started nodding to me but it was getting dark and I still hadn't started drying processes.

I lost a whole day to this kink and it's become an obsession.

I called AA but they said it was for alcohol dependency only. I'm devastated. Not withstanding the environmental impact I have started missing work days and it's affecting my health. The GP said I was  shammy.

I'm in a lather. What can I do?

Edited by Deleted Member
title change
Posted
A recurring dream. This time the machines took over and my submissive sucked me in the privacy of a foaming car wash and then in delicate lingerie went through the automatic brush mechanism like a damsel in peril. I think this means 7 years of fat and 7 years of lean plus a fair bit of community service.
Posted

Very funny, i almost got sucked into the whole car cleaning thing some years ago. I have it under control now but it was close. 

Two buckets is one bucket too far.

Posted

It's a clear case of pvs,  pristine vehicle syndrome, neighbour of mine had it and it cost a fortune on turtlewax shampoo, incidentally 4 buckets are best, front, back and both sides, extreme cases can develope into englebertosis, an urge, once finished a panel to burst in to a rendition of 

" please release me, let me go " 

Left untreated this could lead to extremely glossy coach work without the swirl Mark's 

If you find this fetish continues do not, buy a black car