*** Play?

Posted

Kinda new to all of this, just wanted to check in and see if *** play is really that upsetting of a topic? I’d like to find a clean donor out in Texas, buttttt I’m not even sure where to get started. If anyone has any advice, I’d very much appreciate it. 

I’ve heard this topic can be taboo still, even for BDSM stuff, so please don’t hate me haha. 

Posted

I don't think it's really upsetting - but obviously it's one that causes a few problems because of the risk.

There's no such thing as "clean" - for example.  You can find out when someone was last tested - but that's the best you got.  That also any form of opening or wound risks infection - and the implement you use to pierce the skin also risks introducing infection.

Posted
I agree with Eye, it can cause a lot of problems and even lab tests can be flawed to a point. It's also hard to measure how much *** loss effects each person......you can never realllllllllllyyyyyyy know with this type of fetish and tbh a lot of people consider it down right dangerous and in some ways it is.
Posted

in saying this - I don't want to sound like I'm down on your fetish - but obviously know it's risky

I think also deemed "taboo" because so many clip stores and sites ban it because of the payment processors (government pressures, ugh) 

for where to start... your local kink scene can be a good place, but obviously because this is risky please do take time to build up trust with prospective partners.