I am having a really..

Posted (edited)

boring time at the moment..

Cannot think of a interesting topic to post this evening when straight friends have left..

If you know me through my posts etc..then you will know my loves as well.

Whatever you suggest has to belong on this Forum....Ha Ha Ha... I bet no one has ever tried this approach before...

In a strange mood Cassie.

I just thought of one..but it would still be nice if you suggested an off beat topic that has relevance to this Forum..!

Edited by Deleted Member
Add on..
Posted

I often think it's a bit of a shame that more "off topic" and casual topics don't come up on the Online Munch form at times.   

Posted

Too tired..it was hard work..but I do have a off beat topic

Posted
I was going to post ‘If you had the chance which famous person would you like to Dominate/be a submissive for’ on here just as a fun topic but the forum went really serious & quite quiet so I didn’t bother 😄
Posted

This is my favorite  part of the site I like to get to know others

Posted

I agree with Big Polly..it is such shame that every one is so serious...

Also..some posts deserve to be posted in more than one Forum..

The more members can read various posts the better..not every member goes to every forum...and if you think about it ...there are many posts that cross over into areas that are not only covered by one forum..

That should be taken into account when those responsible for deciding where a post  belongs to.!

Anyway , back to my original post..

Would you allow or be influenced by a dream..NOT a fantasy , but a dream..

Let me explain more..

Something that happened to me..made me post this topic..

If your dream included loved ones that you had  lost..family..your closest friends..even pets..and you woke up in your bedroom with a feeling of warmth and comfort..would you look at your life in a different way..

Cassie

Posted
15 hours ago, Cassie34 said:

If your dream included loved ones that you had  lost..family..your closest friends..even pets..and you woke up in your bedroom with a feeling of warmth and comfort..would you look at your life in a different way..

For me I was bought up pagan & many spiritual gifts have been passed down to me, I’m very much in tune with my spirit guide (who was a friend that I lost). I don’t have much experience of the death of others but I am lucky enough to still be in contact with those which have passed. 

As you know I have recently lost my dog which has caused the most ***ful grief but I know that it’s just a matter of time before he’s back with me. The time it takes for someone/something to be able to make themselves known varies. 

Does it make me look at life differently, yes it makes me feel very much comforted. It makes me realise that the path laid out in front of us is already written but how we choose to travel it is up to us with the help of those watching over us. 

Feeling the presence of a love one/pet who’s passed is always very special & should be embraced. We should never take our own life for granted & we should never take good health for granted be that physical or mental health. 

Posted

That is such a lovely reply..really is.!

I will come back to this post , hopefully this evening.!

Cassie