Strap-on fun

Tuttiposto

Posted

I am a straight male, however love experience of a female dominating me with a strap on. Am I in the right place or is this weird. You love what you love

Posted

if man was not meant to be bummed there wouldn't be a g-spot up there.

Posted
This is the best place (online) that you could come to. Welcome to the community
Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if man was not meant to be bummed there wouldn't be a g-spot up there.

Who says God hasn't got a sense of humour? 😆

Posted

honestly, like - the first time I did bum play I was a bit nervous and weird - but then realising there was a g-spot up there, like... OK ladies, strap-on, lube up

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

honestly, like - the first time I did bum play I was a bit nervous and weird - but then realising there was a g-spot up there, like... OK ladies, strap-on, lube up

I just thought "fuck it"

On a serious note though..

My first experience of anal sex was through ***. My first partner after that used the flooding technique (not a success) then my current LDR and Dom showed me how incredibly good it can be, done correctly and with patience (and lots and lots of lube). Now I love it, to the point I beg to be anally fisted. 

Posted

I really love you managed to overcome a negative experience into something positive.

Posted
14 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I really love you managed to overcome a negative experience into something positive.

I think it was because by being submissive I CHOSE to submit to it rather than being ***d. My *** is a huge part of why I'm submissive. It gives me back the control. I decide my limits and in doing so I'm finding I have very few hard limits. I'm lucky that in my lifetime I've met three Dominants that have shown me what true domination and submission is about.

Posted

I also a woman fucking me when a strap-on. 

• 1 month later...