An amazing face farting experience

Needtofacefart

Needtofacefart
Posted

I had a really good face farting experience recently. A guy friend of mine who knows about my fetish but has never expressed interest suddenly expressed interest. He wanted me to sit on his stomach with my huge, bare ass facing him and fart to my heart's content. Then he said my favorite words: Now do whatever you want. I moved up to sit on his face. He has a really big nose, so you know it felt gooooooooood! I lightly grinded his nose so he could really savor the good smell of my farts. I was so turned on that on my last fart and grind, I came.

Posted
21 hours ago, Needtofacefart said:

I had a really good face farting experience recently. A guy friend of mine who knows about my fetish but has never expressed interest suddenly expressed interest. He wanted me to sit on his stomach with my huge, bare ass facing him and fart to my heart's content. Then he said my favorite words: Now do whatever you want. I moved up to sit on his face. He has a really big nose, so you know it felt gooooooooood! I lightly grinded his nose so he could really savor the good smell of my farts. I was so turned on that on my last fart and grind, I came.

U can do that all day to me I would lot u poop on me to