Scat and pee outdoors dressed as a woman

hu****

Posted

Who else loves to dress up like s slit in a short skirt suspenders heels wig and makeup and tight fitting top with fake boobs then be taken to the woods hoping to be seen. Finding a quiet spot getting on your knees and sucking a guys cock drinking his piss aswell then layed down mouth open as he squats over my face and slips out and big fat shit into my awaiting mouth I run my lips down his hot shit sucking it like a cock as he fills my mouth so turned on I chew and eat it as the rest lays on my face, he turns around and shoves his cock in my mouth making me swallow more then I wank him with a handful of shit sucking the end of his dirty cock he then turns me around and slips his bare cock up my arse slowly fucking the shit out of me that I've saved for two days. I lay the rest of his on a pair of panties I've brought with me saving it for later, as he pounds into me I shit over his cock he scoops it up and leans over and shoves in my mouth I straight away eat it all knowing it's mine, more and more comes I end up eating it all as he pulls out turns me around and shoves his cock in my mouth and fucks me till he cums. I immediately swallow his load. Then ask him to come back to mine for more fun we quickly get dressed I whipe my mouth and both rush back to the car after I've put rest of his shit in my panties for later. We rush home. I get out of the car and immediately the neighbors see me dressed slutty I don't care I love them seeing, we rush in doors turn the lights on leaving the curtains open so everyone can see he bends me over the sofa and slips his cock in again I reach down and grab his shit and smear all over my face sucking my fingers clean I tell him let's go to the bedroom for a piss enema and get my bed all messy. I strip down to my underwear and cover myself in his big load of shit and get on all fours on the bed as he fills me up with piss then he starts taking pics and filming me covered from head to toe he wanks as a squirt out over my pillows then sits his arse over my lips and farts then squirts out a bit more shit for me to eat. Then I tell him some of my Pervy thoughts and where the tiny size 2 panties came from we both end up wanking and I wet myself. He says he Better go his wife be wondering where he is and I carry on playing with his shit. Until the next time.

• 2 years later...
CrossdressingToilet
Posted

ME ME ME, I want to rock a nice latex dress again, stockings, heels and the rest of it , nice and dressed up to take a mouth full of another man's nasty stinky shit, the ultimate *** :)I want a face plastered in that precious brown fecal fun and after I've kindly received a fresh load out of his tasty shitpipe, I want him to violently shove his cock and ram it all down my sewer and make me gag. I'd love to look pretty for a dominant male just so he can make an absolute mess of me and put me in my worthless place. I'd suck his dick, eat his arse passionately and lick his feet, eat his shit and be a constant cum dumpster caked in a man's excrement in both of my whore holes. In fact, why settle for one man? More the merrier!