Anyone love shitting and peeing them self's outside

hu****

Posted

I love wearing my see through black leggings out and shitting and pissing myself at the same time putting my cock on show through them love flashing have been caught a thew times but love it

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 9/6/2019 at 9:42 PM, humantoilet42 said:

I love wearing my see through black leggings out and shitting and pissing myself at the same time putting my cock on show through them love flashing have been caught a thew times but love it

Sounds interesting 

• 2 months later...
Posted

It's is very interesting love wetting and shitting myself in leggings and being seen nice and damp but can't leave it alone on way home eating it as I drive. Last time I did I got seen by  the cute girl next door when I got home she winked at me last week ended up fucking her

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love to wear my diapers out all the time.  Mostly I piss myself in the most normal of situations - like in the supermarket aisle, station on the way to work, standing at the bar etc.  I sometimes shit myself too, knowing that the peeps around my dont know (or understand).  Pissing myself now as I write this.....

• 7 months later...
Posted

Absolutely love shitting panties under yoga shorts and women's dress pants. Masturbating with female shit and fucking in her shitty pussy.  ISO of a full figured woman into it and wants to meet in Lakeland Florida...

Apoopooguy

• 4 months later...
Posted

MMM yum yes I would love to see a guy out somewhere remote shitting and pissing in a diaper, me just watching him playing thinking no one can see him, and after I get all horny and worked up I would approach him letting him know I have been watching him and his disgusting play, I would tell him I would keep quiet if he sucked my dick, which im sure he would, as he was busy milking my dick I would slide my hand down the back it his full diaper and through the pile of warm shit so I could slide my fingers into his ass hole, I would then use that hand which has a generous handful of shit down the front and grab his dick and proceed to pull it and spreading it all over his cock and balls as much as I could , then I would grab my own cock with the same hand and cover my cock as as much as i could, I would then kneel down and grab his meat and rub the shitty head all over my face and wipe it on my mouth then open it and proceed to do what I would love to be and thats a disgusting filthy gay slut! i HAVE ALWAYS WANTED to have a ring of shit around my mouth after sucking a shit covered cock, I also want to give a girl a nice passionate kiss with a ring of shit around and in her mouth, because if its good enough for her its good enough for me too.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I hate wasting my huge thick shits in the toilet (beside taking a shit next to man in a public stall ) I’ve been wearing ladies panties and my cock falls out but I walk around the gym locker room and I get stares. I had white shorts on with the panties and. I was hoping it would start to poke out of my hole.  Got working out Saw my boner and I farted. I said fuck my log is half out.  He walked behind me and pulled my shorts back and said fuck push it all out and meet me in the lockers    His cock was so hard.  We stood at the sinks. He said my turn and shit a guy heard it.  We then pulled out pants off and so hot that these random dudes see our boners and shit in our Shortys.   He bent me over and fuvked me as guys went in and out he waiting for 4 guys watching and he ripped a fart and blew his load in me.  He pulled his shitty shorts up and cum blew out when I farted. I still had a boner and washed the shit out of my panties and  left the turd I’m the sink.  As I went to piss a dude came up. And said that was hot. and as he pissdd he farted  and held my cock   Let’s get you off.  So we went to the showers and he saw my shitty panties. He pulled his shorts off and he had a shit in his butt crack. I ate it then fucked him so deep he said pull out and shit a huge one on the floor. I then popped my load inside his ass and i  took his poop and  put it in my bag.  I’ve shit played with the first guy I rode his cock as ge bench pressed. And I pulled his shorts down so guys could see his shit coming out. We got called faggots. But so hot taking a load and he turned on to shit I’m the gym. I also kept that turd. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/17/2022 at 2:40 PM, gaglove69 said:

MMM yum yes I would love to see a guy out somewhere remote shitting and pissing in a diaper, me just watching him playing thinking no one can see him, and after I get all horny and worked up I would approach him letting him know I have been watching him and his disgusting play, I would tell him I would keep quiet if he sucked my dick, which im sure he would, as he was busy milking my dick I would slide my hand down the back it his full diaper and through the pile of warm shit so I could slide my fingers into his ass hole, I would then use that hand which has a generous handful of shit down the front and grab his dick and proceed to pull it and spreading it all over his cock and balls as much as I could , then I would grab my own cock with the same hand and cover my cock as as much as i could, I would then kneel down and grab his meat and rub the shitty head all over my face and wipe it on my mouth then open it and proceed to do what I would love to be and thats a disgusting filthy gay slut! i HAVE ALWAYS WANTED to have a ring of shit around my mouth after sucking a shit covered cock, I also want to give a girl a nice passionate kiss with a ring of shit around and in her mouth, because if its good enough for her its good enough for me too.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I love outdoor peeing and shitting as the same for having sex. Gives me a feeling of true freedom