*** and knifes

Utah

Posted

I'm just wondering how many other people are out there that enjoy making someone bleed , or making yourself bleed/branding etc with sharp knifes and/or razors, are more people into this then I realise? 

Posted

I have a thing for blades. One of my fantasies is playing with Freddy Krueger's glove. I also fantasize about girls with sharp claws scratching me.

Posted
I have a thing about my belly button being penetrated through the tiny knot hole in the centre, doent half help me cum in spades
Posted
13 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

I have a thing for blades. One of my fantasies is playing with Freddy Krueger's glove. I also fantasize about girls with sharp claws scratching me.

Sounds sexy af 

Posted
On 9/7/2019 at 3:49 AM, Utah said:

I'm just wondering how many other people are out there that enjoy making someone bleed , or making yourself bleed/branding etc with sharp knifes and/or razors, are more people into this then I realise? 

On 9/7/2019 at 2:21 PM, Glen said:

I have a thing about my belly button being penetrated through the tiny knot hole in the centre, doent half help me cum in spades

Posted

Yep the thought of getting a belly full is a real turn on, Steel or lead dont much matter as long as its through the navel