Feet on belly

Posted
I’d like to know what it felt like for You the first time you experienced feet on your belly.. were it the fact that feet were present in that scenario?

I very much enjoy placing my feet on the shoulders, chest, neck, belly and more of my male lovers.

I don’t consider myself to have a fetish for feet despite me being made aware that I like this a lot.
Posted
59 minutes ago, NexumSange said:
I’d like to know what it felt like for You the first time you experienced feet on your belly.. were it the fact that feet were present in that scenario?

I very much enjoy placing my feet on the shoulders, chest, neck, belly and more of my male lovers.

I don’t consider myself to have a fetish for feet despite me being made aware that I like this a lot.

It was wonderful. The feel of the soles on my belly was wonderful. She had big feet and really meaty soles. Her feet were cold which I love. It was an overwhelming feeling of pleasure. I had a few female friends do it for me and I could lay under their feet for hours. My belly becomes more pronounced when. It happens or when I see feet I like.