Piss enemas

hu****

Posted

Does anyone else enjoy giving piss enemas and having them squirt in there mouth's? I love it in my bed love a messy bed after a night of filthy scat fun

• 1 year later...
Posted

I've given them before...peeing in her ass and then she squirted all over me...amazing after filthy scat sex!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

interesting.  never tried it, but it sounds like i should 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Repost from another forum ...Whenever I take a new sub, her initiation before taking my collar is taking my piss and cum in her ass. Such invariably leads to an orgasm tsunami ... So to speak

Posted
On 4/6/2021 at 5:41 AM, Kindaknotty said:

I like receiving them !

me too

• 3 weeks later...
Goldenreceiver
Posted

I'm interested in being a human urinal for a man .. 

Posted

i too would love to become a human toilet for my MISTRESS, taking HER Golden Nectar directly from the source. 

• 2 months later...
MasterFNG203
Posted

I've Flooded the Cave for years and also pissing directly into her ass. I would have her bring me cup of water in the red plastic solo cups and line up the empties on the table to give her a visual of how much I was going to piss in her ass.... pissing directly in holes can be a lot of fun

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
June 4, Goldenreceiver said:

I'm interested in being a human urinal for a man .. 

I can feed

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've tried a piss enema normally but would love to try it with someone pissing directly into my ass

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/22/2019 at 4:31 PM, humantoilet42 said:

Does anyone else enjoy giving piss enemas and having them squirt in there mouth's? I love it in my bed love a messy bed after a night of filthy scat fun

I have never given before but would love to try. I have an overactive bladder so have litres of the stuff every day. I love it up my bum and have a fantasy of having it mixed with cum after he has finished inside me.

Posted
I can really go for being a toilet for a super sexy group of young blonde chicks mixed in with a few sexy shemales right now. Would love to feast on each of their fresh juicy turds one after another 😋 😍

Goals