Bed wetting and scat play

hu****

Posted

Does anyone else enjoy scat play with others in bed. I love my sheets covered and soaked love sleeping in it and keeps me hard all night knowing I'm covered in mine and other peoples shit. I'm covered ATM have uploaded some pics add me to see my secret collection. I love my pics full face hate hiding in a mask and get off over others seeing me

• 2 months later...
Posted

I’m just starting to get into scat. I’d like to eat a big pile but want to know if it’s safe. Any help on the subject would be most helpful!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had some bed wetting fun two days ago with a lovely cd eventually I talked her round into her shitting on me and I shit on her we made lots of mess in my bed. My wife told me I had to go to my flat with them if I wanted to do that which we did. Was great fun ended up smearing all over me then he stood next to me and wanked over my face then pissed in my mouth. We both rolled around in the messy sheets for a bit I ended up sleeping in them, I loved it and wife loved hearing what went on the next day I got home

Posted

Wish i could do shit fun with you want to lick shit of uour cock when you have up my shitty arsehole

• 2 years later...
Posted
On 9/22/2019 at 10:18 AM, humantoilet42 said:

Does anyone else enjoy scat play with others in bed. I love my sheets covered and soaked love sleeping in it and keeps me hard all night knowing I'm covered in mine and other peoples shit. I'm covered ATM have uploaded some pics add me to see my secret collection. I love my pics full face hate hiding in a mask and get off over others seeing me

Oh that seems to be a lot of fun. But what did you do with the smeel. Did you put air fresher or left it with the smell.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I like to fill a nappy and go about my day wearing it feeling it all underneath me. Mixing with pee throughout the day ends up messy but easy to sort out in the shower after cummies.