Pet names for male subs /BDSM names

Posted

Hi all, my BDSM name (online) is nixxy and I've been around bdsm for a long time, longer than any young person has a right to be as it was introduced to me in a rather unpleasant manner when i was young. But now I'm 18 I have decided to begin experimenting with domming and have loved every second of it thus far. 

However, I'm struggling to come up with good BDSM names  or BDSM Pet names and terms to address my male sub with. Any advice on this BDSM pet names topic or any other regarding being a Dom, especially from fellow female dommes, would be most appreciated. 

Thanking you kindly for taking time to read this and any responses that are posted ❤

Posted

I believe BDSM names and BDSM pet names should be personal to each sub. Ask what they like to be called, and consider their kinks. I've known people choose the name of a flower they think speaks about who the sub is, or if the sub is into *** then "my slut" "my toy" etc.

Posted
On 9/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, DaisyMae said:

I believe pet names should be personal to each sub. Ask what they like to be called, and consider their kinks. I've known people choose the name of a flower they think speaks about who the sub is, or if the sub is into *** then "my slut" "my toy" etc.

Thanks very much! I think I'm going to go with my Puppy or messy pup for BDSM names. He loves worships his mistress and sitting at my feet. 

Posted
On 9/28/2019 at 8:15 PM, Nixxy said:

Thanks very much! I think I'm going to go with my Puppy or messy pup. He loves worships his mistress and sitting at my feet 

Oh! Is this an actual puppy name rather than for " BDSM pet names" i.e. term of endearment? Or a BDSM name for play? If it's a puppy name then thats different. Being named as a pup is really significant. It's likely your pup will keep this name long after you. Not always but many do. So have a good think about what name just feels right in that instance. It will probably come quite naturally. 

Posted
On 9/28/2019 at 8:22 PM, DaisyMae said:

Oh! Is this an actual puppy name rather than a "pet name" i.e. term of endearment? If it's a puppy name then thats different. Being named as a pup is really significant. It's likely your pup will keep this name long after you. Not always but many do. So have a good think about what name just feels right in that instance. It will probably come quite naturally. 

It's a bit of an inbetween name. I found feel I should be giving him his proper puppy name as I don't feel I'm in a position to be doing that for him. Howver I have helped him with ideas and I'm the meantime he wants BDSM pet names/term of endearment/BDSM name that I only use for him that can almost give him some identity til he choses his name.