Some of my writing.. feedback is definitely appreciated

da****

Posted

you have no idea how much I could make you tremble and skitch out .. let's play kitten .. daddy wants to make his little cum hungry princess make a big messy in her bed.. you know as well as I know kitten .. this is your dirtiest fantasy.. youve always fantasized about older men. dreamt about sucking a thick fat hard daddy cock.. about a yummy man cock like mine unloading my warm milky load all over your face.. about sneaking away during the day when you catch a glimpse of me cause your puss just throbs when you see me .. laying back on the dirty floor.. easing your slippery wet lips apart.. so you can press right down on that pulsing clit of yours .. with your thumb ever soo lightly feathering the entrance to your asshole. and your other thumb firmly pressing on your clit .. and your peace sign split between your two fuck holes .. one finger in your wet horny pussy and the other sliding in and out of your asshole .. and all that yummy gooey goodness of yours leaking out so daddy can cum an catch his little girl and swoop you up and sit you on the kitchen counter.. sliding my fingers in to match the pace of your own.. you feel your body getting so tight.. youve never felt soo amazing in your life.. mmm I feel both your pussy and ass button squeeze around both of our fingers.. you're about to cum.. but daddy's only getting started.. I look you dead in your eyes and stop both of our hands.. your soo wet it's all over the countertop .. and your dress that you hiked up is soaked .. your pussy pulses begging me not to stop.. but I hold our hands still too as you tremble... knowing you're finally living your filthy fantasy.. I lean in and kiss your ear .. you stutter as if struck by lightning and daddy spanks your ass .. "bad princess.. kitten can only cum when she begs daddy and daddy says it's OK " .. now cum play princess... daddy's going to have you up all night .. and your bed is going to be such a mess when daddy finally let his cum hungry kitten finish .. mmmm

Posted
Thank you .. you like that did you ?
Posted
1 hour ago, dadd335h0m3 said:
Thank you .. you like that did you ?

Absolutely!!!!