Most complex kink/kink role?

en****

Posted
Obviously, there are tons and tons of different kinks out there, many of which many don’t even know exist. With that said, some kinks/kink roles cover alot of ground and can be pretty complex regarding what goes into them. Im curious to hear yallz thoughts - Which kink/kink role do you feel is the most complex, versatile, and/or has the most different forms?
Posted
Even if it seems basic to some extent... bondage is sure to be a versatile in regards to restriction; from *** endurence in tied balls to the prohibition of speak throught many kinds of gags and going throught partial or total phisical submission to the Dom in the dynamic
GoingDown777
Posted
I really like the concept of topping from below. I love to be marked and he loves marking me. He requests pictures the following day of how my bruises/bite marks look. And I always ask for more but at the same time he's very considerate and doesn't want to seriously hurt me. So we came up with a solution of going very slow and me directing him how much I can take. When I say 'enough' or 'stop' he still goes one level harder (which I absolutely love) then stops. I also told him I want them on more visible places so we are experimenting with that now.
Posted
Rocket-Scientist-Roleplay-fetish ;)
GoingDown777
Posted
45 minutes ago, Mndfck said:
Rocket-Scientist-Roleplay-fetish ;)

I'd need to watch a few series of Big Bang Theory for that 🤣

Posted
4 hours ago, GoingDown777 said:

I'd need to watch a few series of Big Bang Theory for that 🤣

😂🤣

Posted

I identify as a hybrid Dom so navigating so many roles is difficult. The longer you are in the lifestyle the more parts of you that you discover

GoingDown777
Posted
12 minutes ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

I identify as a hybrid Dom so navigating so many roles is difficult. The longer you are in the lifestyle the more parts of you that you discover

I've been on the scene for 20+ but what the f is a hybrid dom? 🤣🤣

Posted

Happy to discuss. My own terminology 

GoingDown777
Posted
1 minute ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Happy to discuss. My own terminology 

Go ahead either here or priv

Posted
33 minutes ago, GoingDown777 said:

16 minutes ago, GoingDown777 said:

Go ahead either here or priv

Please priv me

Posted
Yesterday at 11:57 AM, GoingDown777 said:

.. seems to be explained in the profile …

We thought the same. Sir thought there might be some Japanese fuckbot linked to some AI platform that was new on the market .. but no.. profile says it all ☺️

Posted
I don’t find this question to be particularly useful or well stated. I don’t think people measure their relationships or kinks in those sorts of terms. Even if you could come to a definitive answer, I don’t think it would be that useful in addressing needs. BDSM is supposed to do that. I don’t think people gravitate towards “the most complex”.
Posted
On 3/20/2024 at 4:44 PM, Sussexcpl said:

.. seems to be explained in the profile …

We thought the same. Sir thought there might be some Japanese fuckbot linked to some AI platform that was new on the market .. but no.. profile says it all ☺️

Thank you i really am not a japanese fuckbot lol