Messing up clothing

lovetogetmessy

lovetogetmessy
Posted

My fetishes all involve messing up clothing mostly through wet and messy means so I thought I'd post that here. The specifics of what I enjoy are as follows. The first thing I like is omorashi which is the act of wetting ones pants. I enjoy peeing in my pants and I love seeing the woman I'm with pee in her pants as well. I actually would love to do a role play involving this in which after causing my woman to have a wetting accident, she discovers that she actually enjoys wetting herself as well. The second thing I like is to go swimming fully clothed. Pretty self explanatory I guess. And finally, although I've never gotten to do this, I've always wanted to get covered in mud with my woman, again fully clothed. I have this fantasy here too in which my woman and I are walking along not watching where we're going and take a fall into a mud hole after which we decide to play in the mud and mess up our clothes as much as possible. Of course, after these activities is when we get naked and have sex. So that's the wet and messy part of my fetish. I also enjoy ripping off my woman's clothing as part of a play role play, but that's for a different forum.

Posted
It sounds like you have a good understanding of what you want. My only concern is the sex afterwards. Especially in mud, make sure that you are clean enough in the important areas, that you will not contract any illness or disease. Mud is mostly harmless, as far as I am aware, but that does not mean it is safe to have it in your genitals
lovetogetmessy
Posted (edited)

I guess I forgot to mention that after taking off our clothes we would shower afterwards. I just get off on ruining clothing I guess.

Edited by lovetogetmessy
lovetogetmessy
Posted

purrfectpanther, what about custard?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Posted
On 10/27/2019 at 1:43 AM, lovetogetmessy said:

My fetishes all involve messing up clothing mostly through wet and messy means so I thought I'd post that here. The specifics of what I enjoy are as follows. The first thing I like is omorashi which is the act of wetting ones pants. I enjoy peeing in my pants and I love seeing the woman I'm with pee in her pants as well. I actually would love to do a role play involving this in which after causing my woman to have a wetting accident, she discovers that she actually enjoys wetting herself as well. The second thing I like is to go swimming fully clothed. Pretty self explanatory I guess. And finally, although I've never gotten to do this, I've always wanted to get covered in mud with my woman, again fully clothed. I have this fantasy here too in which my woman and I are walking along not watching where we're going and take a fall into a mud hole after which we decide to play in the mud and mess up our clothes as much as possible. Of course, after these activities is when we get naked and have sex. So that's the wet and messy part of my fetish. I also enjoy ripping off my woman's clothing as part of a play role play, but that's for a different forum.

Yes, I agree. I like to messy in clothing as well and in diapers too. So help me by giving me more drinks and hopefully loosing control.