Why I love farting in someone's face

Needtofacefart

Needtofacefart
Posted

I always make sure the other person wants it. It feels better if the other persom wants it so much that they beg. 3 weeks ago an old boyfriend came into town. He said his wife wouldn't do it for him. He said she gave him permission to get it from me. I know her so I called her and it turns out she did give permission. So, I went to the hotel and had a pretty fantastic session. His nose is really big so you know it felt good on my asshole. I laid on my stomach and as he put his face in my ass he said please give me as many wet and juicy ones as possible. That's why I love face farting. It's so much fun when you don't *** it on someone.

Posted
Love it. Been begging my wife to fart in my face for 9 years. It’s not that she won’t, it’s that she can’t. Says she can’t make herself do it.
Posted

I desperately want my better half to do this too me. I’d love to be wearing my gas mask as she farts in my face.....

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/7/2019 at 2:04 AM, Needtofacefart said:

I always make sure the other person wants it. It feels better if the other persom wants it so much that they beg. 3 weeks ago an old boyfriend came into town. He said his wife wouldn't do it for him. He said she gave him permission to get it from me. I know her so I called her and it turns out she did give permission. So, I went to the hotel and had a pretty fantastic session. His nose is really big so you know it felt good on my asshole. I laid on my stomach and as he put his face in my ass he said please give me as many wet and juicy ones as possible. That's why I love face farting. It's so much fun when you don't *** it on someone.

thats really hot