Anyone else into cross dressing and women's lingerie?

bispecky

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

When so instructed I wear black stockings, suspender belt and (briefly) panties whilst being spanked. Afterwards I like nothing better than to then be ordered to kneel before my spanker and suck him to completion while my arse is still stinging and glowing.

I have never 'been with' another man 'dressed' man, but would love to be fucked by a top who wears lingerie, while I'm also similarly dressed.

Posted

Very nice i to love dressing up and then been joined in with anther cdx for some cock play mmmm sheer blisss

Posted

I'm getting into cross dressing always love the feel of women's lingerie on my skin I'm bi n bottom would love to  dress more  

Posted
On 04/10/2017 at 2:54 PM, S3xmad said:

Yes i quite like to put a mini skirt, stockings and panties on, feels sexy.... if i didn't have a beard id get away with being a tgirl as i have boobs lol, only do this in total secret but i would experiment with dressing with another tgirl /cd etc. Also like to add toys to maximise the pleasure.

Love women’s clothes and I to have developing breasts and love them

Posted
On 07/12/2017 at 1:33 AM, Mommysboy27 said:

I like to wear girl clothes, and also diapers. Im looking for a mommy and daddy to feminize me.

I wear girls under wear love trainer bras and girls pants 

Posted

I love to dress in girl clothes as am a crossdresser at home all the time looking for tops as am a bottom 

Posted
13 hours ago, Paula314 said:

I love to dress in girl clothes as am a crossdresser at home all the time looking for tops as am a bottom 

Love to dress in girls clothes and I wear a trainer bra all the time and knickers as I have real developing breasts

Posted

Hola 

Yes was cross dressing a couple of years ago. Loved It. The feel of women's clothes, especially tight fitting shiny smooth lingerie, was intoxicating. 

Stopped it then but miss that sensuous kinky feel 

Posted

I love wearing girls clothes i love wearing tight lycra leggings with a tight thong underneath and also tight lycra bra tops  mmmm

maidslavegimp
Posted

i am in London , UK and i wear stockings, suspenders and panties under my male clothing daily . i LOVE the tug of the suspender straps on my stockings all day long and no body knows i am dressed like a bitch ready to serve and be fucked at a moments notice

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

My husband likes wearing panties and my used period pads but my periods have stopped again I would love to help him find used pads any ideas where I can get some

Posted

Yes love wearing panties and bras wear nighties to bed love wearing bras as I have developing breasts which feel so good

Posted

I love wearing womens underwear i love thongs tights  and wearing nighties in bed and tight fitting bra tops and tight lycra leggins

Posted

Depends on what were doing but yes defo love it getting dressed..for sum luck .......two dive start in to all am kinkybmother fucker:stocking::stocking::stocking:

Posted

Hi i'm new on this site, my pleasure is lingerie - it makes me fell so sexy and hot. Love it x

Posted

Hi iam glad u like wearing womens lingerie i to love all womens lingerie and the feel of it.ijust love all tight fitting womens clothes mmmm xxx

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hi new to this been a secret cross dresser since I dressed up in my mums underwear as a young boy. Love to wear tights stockings and hold ups as well as women’s panties. Always had a fetish for women’s lingerie and still remember the feeling of pulling on a tight pantigirdle it was bliss. Been in denial but now taking my first tentative steps to feminisation / sissydom bought some panties to wear at work as well as hold ups for daily wear. 

• 2 weeks later...
thebodyelectric
Posted

I started experimented with this for a while getting a few thongs and then i got a wig, being a smoothish fem guy it made me feel like a sexy woman and turned me on so much. I also love fishnets, stockings, been getting into dresses and tops aswell may also try bras. Started becoming kinkier and bought some bondage stuff aswell just makes it even hotter, sometimes wanna have a female alter ego but dont think id go that far yet as its all a private thing though i do have a naughty snapchat that i use to post myself in these outfits and its great having people watching me on there and getting turned on by what i wear.Just struggle sometimes with womens sizes so some things end up being too small for me.

Posted

Hiyar ive been xdressing for many years. As ive got older ive got into wearing mini skirts thongs which i love all things fem.i love being girley now buying make up wigs and iam looking fab as a girl i love it i enjoy dressing with other cdxs for fun play its amazing and its so natural being girley. 

Posted

I love the feel of the lacy underwear hug round my cock as I walk tall in my heels. I have cheeky photo of me in them on here but in secret.  but do love it