Splosh

Dawamman

Posted

there's been a few threads on it - a magazine article on it... so on.... so, yep 

Posted

Thanks eyemblacksheep, as you say, not many here

Posted

one thing I found with Splosh over the years - there's actually quite a lot of people into it - but often aren't so open with it.

I know from my experience it's one of the biggest problems with timewasters - I remember I had some guys contact me about doing stuff when I was younger/naive and I thought... right... you know - I won't get much out of this but I know how hard it can be.

So I came up with a deal.  They paid for anything they wished to use to get messy with.  They hosted in their place or paid for a hotel. They contributed to the clean up.   Every guy around then was very happy to talk about "what we will do" but none actually happy to cover the expenses of their fantasy.  Like, I wasn't even asking anything for my time.

I found out by accident a female friend was into it - and she was like yeah, I had to be quiet on it because there was so many guys that just expected my interest in splosh to being "I would do it with them, pay for all the stuff, host and be left to do the clean up.... no ta... I can find my own play partners without being open about it" 

which is fair.

Incidentally, there's been a few splosh events in the UK and the turnout of these has been a mixed bag.