Dirty talking and phone Sex

Posted

Hello, fellow kinksters, could you give me your thoughts on dirty talk and phone sex. Do you think that dirty talking or engaging in phone sex is a kink? For me, its' a must. I get so turned on when a woman starts talking real dirty to me. It's same other way around; I call her very dirty names. Names I would never use in my daily life.  Genuine replies please and if anyone else shares my kink of dirty talking and phone sex. 

Xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, genixoxo said:

For me its a turn on!!!!

Its a huge turn on for me. Especially as im giving pro-longed deep oral sex to a woman. She  tells me how good it feels..

Posted
i’m with you! dirty talk is a dealbreaker sometimes if they can’t or won’t.
Posted
Man I feel awkward over the phone. Only in person. And only sometimes. When the mood hits, but I love when a girl talks dirty af
Posted

I to enjoy the he'll out of sexting chatting dirty dirtier the better I love a woman who isn't shy when it comes to dirty talk . 

Posted
I love sexting. And enjoy phone sex very much.
Posted
I been sexting since texting I find it hott and I worked in a female phone sex company so they would call and my deep voice and finger themselves and that was hott etc. I love it. Not anyone now does it
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I enjoy it alot as well, something about sexting is a turn on for me 😍
Posted
Absolutely love dirty talk. Such a turn on
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Yes. I wish these men on here would do it more often.

Posted

I'd love it, it would help me get a release. 

Posted

Hearing a woman's moans down the phone as I tell her what I'm going to do to them. Love it.