Fake boobs

MrLeatherCrotchBoots

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Hey everyone, I am looking at getting some fake breasts, silicone breast plate type, anyone have experience with them?, good bad, things to look out for.

Any help much appreciated.

Posted

You can get some fairly cheap ones on Amazon (still more than £100) that are full silicone - but be aware that when choosing the skin tone, go for a shade darker than what you think would match your own!

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted
4 hours ago, Roxyandsub said:

You can get some fairly cheap ones on Amazon (still more than £100) that are full silicone - but be aware that when choosing the skin tone, go for a shade darker than what you think would match your own!

Why a shade darker if you don't mind me asking?

Posted

In past experience, the skin shade you think that will match you, ends up being way too pale...but bear in mind I'm referring to the cheaper end of the scale here!

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Roxyandsub

Thanks for the feedback I  will bear that in mind.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've ordered a size F silicone filled breastplate from China a few days ago. It's essentially a short vest, will let you know when I get it. Was £160 from Royaner. Can't wait to take more pictures! 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted
On 12/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, Dollymaid said:

I've ordered a size F silicone filled breastplate from China a few days ago. It's essentially a short vest, will let you know when I get it. Was £160 from Royaner. Can't wait to take more pictures! 

That sounds great I would love to know how you get on with them.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ok. I'm back, with my breasts. Only taken a few photos but they're absolutely amazing! Working out how I can post some 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Let me know once you have some pics sorted.