Advice on Cross Dressing

4U****

Posted

When you’re walking in heels, hon, two things are crucial:

* Put your weight on the ball of your foot, not your heel.

* Put one foot directly in front of the other as you walk.

If you’re just getting started, practice with something sensible like a two-inch heel — the six-inch thigh-high stilettos will be a lot easier and a lot sexier to work with once you’ve found your footing. Also, look for the widest shoes you can get — your odds are best with boots, passable with sandals, and dicey with pumps — as a matter of comfort and safety.

Posted
check out YouTube especially the gender rebels they have a Podcasts that they put out on make up 101 a few months ago
Posted
I was taught to walk with heels on by acting like i was walking on my tip toes! lol
Posted
practice makes perfect! even dollar store makeup can be good if you practice enough and learn the usage- also with heels, try not to bend your knees too much
Posted
for wearing heels, i would recommend starting to wear them around the house and practice walking in them. but dont start off with big heels right away, start with small, little heels. once you feel comfortable with the size of that heel, go bigger! small steps! and for makeup, i recommend starting with one or two things at a time, practice with it!
Posted
Always remember to moisturize and wear a primer before putting on makeup if youre going to do a full face and when wearing heels try to put as little weight onto your actual heels as possible when walking! It should all be on your front pad and toes
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve found the key to heels is having your whole body in good posture, if you lead too far forward or back, it throws off balance so try to stand straight
  • 2 years later...
Posted

Jump in at the deep end with make up…years ago I looked atrocious and it’s gets better the more you apply 

regards to heels, I used to stand and push myself up on tip toes stretching the ligaments and muscles, over time I am able to walk confidently in 5” heels, never had the opportunity to try 6” heels but jumped straight to ballet boots….

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Dive in. Try it all. Amazon has amazingly cheap ( price ) panties and bundle packs you can buy and get 20 different cuts/brands for 20isj bucks…. Helps you quickly figure out what makes you feel good.
Try different bras, again go Amazon for cheap ones until you find what you like best for fit.
Goodwill is a treasure trove of dresses, skirts, and heels. Don’t be shy. No one cares and if they do I’ve used “oh, my girlfriend and I play a game…. When I’ve had a bad day, I stop by here and pick up something I want to see her in. It cheers me up, and she feels special”. Mostly not a lie except the “girlfriend” part.
Stockings…. For thigh highs don’t go cheap. They won’t stay up and just become a nuisance. For fishnets, waist high, or body suits, again- Amazon until you find what really gets you. They have an entire selection if you type in “sissy bdsm” … just don’t do it from an Amazon acct you don’t want someone else to see, as it saves your viewing and purchase history.