Women’s Clothes Turn me on

Posted

Hey All, although I’m new to sharing this info, I’m not new to practicing. I’ve been dressing up ever since I was a little boy, stealing my moms clothes, panties, shoes or whatever I could get my hands on. As I got older, I started purchasing my own clothing. I really enjoy the thought of a woman taking me shopping for some sexy outfits, then making me try them on for her like a fashion show. Then of course some pegging later!  My question is, are there any women who are actually turned on by this? I have no desire to be a full time CD and don’t find men attractive at all. I really need a powerful woman who WANTS to share this fetish with me. Does that type woman exist or  am I searching for a ghost?  Thanks in advance for your comments! 

Posted
I was involved for years with a woman who liked me to wear panties for her. Often under my clothes. Occasionally she liked me to wear lingerie for her. It really aroused her so I was glad to do it. She began making me wear panties and sending me to gay masseurs......
Posted
We are definitely out there! I buy lingerie for my pets and they send me pictures of clothes so that I can select their outfit before they come to me. There is something delicious about watching, stroking and playing with men in women’s clothing... and pulling those panties down so that I can peg them is a staple in our house 😉
Posted

That makes me feel better!! Now the long task of finding one 😊

Brownsexybbw
Posted
Yes we are out there! I find it even more sexy if he's masculine 🤤😈
Posted
I have always enjoyed wearing all types of women’s clothes. I purchase clothes that I can wear on a daily basis. Spend more on women’s clothes than I do men’s! Love getting dressed up and meeting a trans guy for drinks! When I dress usually start with a corset or bustier, or garter, hosiery, 3-4” heels, skirt and blouse or dress. And of course wig and makeup! This is more than a fetish!
GoddessJuicyy
Posted
I'm a woman who loves to see men CD, I think its sexy af, I'm a dominant woman and kinda masculine so I can appreciate a man in touch with him feminine side.
Posted
I search for the same thing, it's hard to find
Posted
21 hours ago, Subservienttoyou said:

I really need a powerful woman who WANTS to share this fetish with me. Does that type woman exist or  am I searching for a ghost?

Yes. But.

There's a lot of women who enjoy this fetish, as this thread suggests.  But there are a lot of men who also wish to indulge this fetish, so it's sometimes about being more than the fetish.

With YOU - ok, what do you bring to the table :) that's the message you need to sell to women.

Posted

Yes. In fact there’s a lot of us however I don’t see much of what your offering as a trade off. 
We may like it but we’re not handing it out like sweets. We too have some pretty good expectations. 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Aimil2019 said:

Yes. In fact there’s a lot of us however I don’t see much of what your offering as a trade off. 
We may like it but we’re not handing it out like sweets. We too have some pretty good expectations. 

The thing is we tend to get looked at and passed over. Very few  stop and ask a question. I invite people to talk to me, and they would find out a hell of alot more about me if they did. But they don't. Then on the reverse side of things. When I message someone who has similar interests or I genuinely like . Very few if any reply

Posted

Oh I agree or. Even worse you get the fake accounts. That’s ok on the street you can spot a fake a mile off but on here is t so easy until the slip up. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Surely the "trade off is the female enjoying having the guy in ladies underwear and making the most of any activity which follows after". What am I missing here?

Posted

I too am turned on by womens clothing. I've worn panties exclusively for  years. Don't even have any mens underwear.I also like to wear a cami top and stockings under my mens clothing. Secretly hoping to get "caught". I sleep in sexy little nighties all the time. Like to think of myself as a sissy. Have yet to meet someone to put me in my place

Posted

Yes we are!  All my sissy’s wear lace!  Seek and you shall fund. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/3/2020 at 12:34 PM, Subservienttoyou said:

Hey All, although I’m new to sharing this info, I’m not new to practicing. I’ve been dressing up ever since I was a little boy, stealing my moms clothes, panties, shoes or whatever I could get my hands on. As I got older, I started purchasing my own clothing. I really enjoy the thought of a woman taking me shopping for some sexy outfits, then making me try them on for her like a fashion show. Then of course some pegging later!  My question is, are there any women who are actually turned on by this? I have no desire to be a full time CD and don’t find men attractive at all. I really need a powerful woman who WANTS to share this fetish with me. Does that type woman exist or  am I searching for a ghost?  Thanks in advance for your comments! 

This could really be my post, it describes what I like perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...