Search Areas Other Than Home

Phoenyx

Posted

Is there a way to search areas other than the one listed as "Home"?  Say that I wish to visit an area.  Or, I might be considering relocating.  How can I search that target area, to see what kind of scene I might find upon arrival?  Is there a function for this?  I visit the site using my laptop.

Posted

I am not sure exactly what you are searching but in the browse option you have the choice of places for almost anything from members to events... 

Posted
6 hours ago, phoenyx said:

Is there a way to search areas other than the one listed as "Home"?  Say that I wish to visit an area.  Or, I might be considering relocating.  How can I search that target area, to see what kind of scene I might find upon arrival?  Is there a function for this?  I visit the site using my laptop.

@phoenyx - Yes - several ways. In the profile search, you can put in a post code or area, and then search in a radius. You can also change your current location in the settings, which means that the default list of kinksters on the home screen shows people in vicinity of where you are. If you use the App, there is also a setting whereby location changes automatically dependent on where you are.

I switched off the latter, as I it was messing with my searches. I travel of Switzerland a lot, but would like someone in the UK, London area - so it was not helpful that the App showed me being in Switzerland a lot :-)

Posted

Thanks Carnelian.  After a few tries, I got the profile search to do what I wanted.  Really handy tool.  And, it resets each time, so I'm not screwing-up my profile.