Ice breaker messages don't work

qu****

Posted (edited)

As someone whose dabbled with internet dating for the past 20 years one thing I've discovered that puts someone instantly off is the use of icebreaker messages, the majority of women I've spoken to all said the same thing, they hated recieving icebreakers, primarily as it portrayed someone as unimaginative, and had no bearing on anything written in their profiles, which they've said if something there was mentioned would more likely pique their interest as it showed you'd actually read their profile,also many have said that any received icebreakers were instantly deleted

Edited by quietlysure
Received, not recieved
Posted
Yet another thing to ruin the site. The app is quite possibly the worst thing that has happened to fetish.com I literally report profile after profile every time I’m here because it’s now so easy for people to just pop on asking for ***. You had to wade through a few idiots before to find the decent folk on here but now being on here is like Constantly wading through concrete. This site is in great danger of making a mockery of the fetish community which would be a shame as it was fantastic 2yrs ago bringIng us together & turning us into a family. Now being on here often feels pointless.
Posted
You see BigPolly that app work so well for you 😂😂 joe joe you are lucky you are so far
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mistresskennya said:

Hello

you're fake - I've met the actual Mistress Kennya.  Some of your profile info doesn't match what I know to be true.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hello kinksters, I hear you all. We have had a few problems since the app launched with scammers, but we are working hard to put a stop to it and find ways to reduce the number. I just want you to know that we are listening to your feedback and doing everything we can to implement measures that are needed. Happy Friday <3