Ode to the Scammers........

Posted

Scammers be damned, you are such a sham.

Sell us your wares, do as you dare,

as karma will get you when you're least aware.

Tell me your story of how you adore me,

how I am the one except for your Mum.

Spin me your tale as you try to unveil,

your struggles in life as you look for a wife.

Tell me your story so I can support thee,

as its terribly sad all the bad luck you’ve had.

Your photos are golden, it’s a pity they're stolen.

So let us hit email, as your luck is sure to change,

as I ply you with fake account numbers to send you deranged.

I am onto you mate, your scam is a bust,

it gives me such pleasure to watch you combust.

It’s a privilege to help you as I go on this spree,

of cleaning out scammers as I hit that report key.

No need to thank me, it is my honour to help,

as I send you right back through to scammers hell !!!

Posted
Anyone else read this as if it was a Marylin Manson song? It fits really well imo.
Posted
39 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

Anyone else read this as if it was a Marylin Manson song? It fits really well imo.

Could be, actually! as in 'Beautiful People'? Cheers, Pixie, it's great!  Love it.

Posted
34 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Could be, actually! as in 'Beautiful People'? Cheers, Pixie, it's great!  Love it.

Exactly! 

Also, forgot to say, this was a really good read. Especially cathartic considering how much time I wasted with two scammers yesterday. Well done Pixie.

Posted
15 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

Exactly!

Also, forgot to say, this was a really good read. Especially cathartic considering how much time I wasted with two scammers yesterday. Well done Pixie.

Bummer, not in here I hope????

Posted
1 hour ago, Vandalslut said:

Thank you my friend and thank you for your help with the read through and editing my silly typos.  😘

Posted
34 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Bummer, not in here I hope????

It was, but I'm use to it. They are usually pretty easy to spot but I'm in that weird place of loneliness where they I will play along just in case it isn't. Also, no harm in wasting their time.

Posted
2 hours ago, SparkySparks said:

48 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

Can't say I wrote this with Marylin Manson in mind but hey lets send him the words, might be a new hit for him 😋 but thank you,  i certainly had fun writing it and I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with a couple yourself, that's never fun.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

It was, but I'm use to it. They are usually pretty easy to spot but I'm in that weird place of loneliness where they I will play along just in case it isn't. Also, no harm in wasting their time.

Report them. Not everyone spots them and we don't need them in here.

Posted
2 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Can't say I wrote this with Marylin Manson in mind but hey lets send him the words, might be a new hit for him 😋 but thank you,  i certainly had fun writing it and I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with a couple yourself, that's never fun.  

No worries. Like I said, I'm use to it.  I'm glad you had fun writing this, I should probably stop procrastinating and start working on my own project. Thanks for the inspiration!

In response to Vandal, I will report them. I guess that should have been my first instinct but I just get use to it after a while.

Posted
12 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

No worries. Like I said, I'm use to it.  I'm glad you had fun writing this, I should probably stop procrastinating and start working on my own project. Thanks for the inspiration!

In response to Vandal, I will report them. I guess that should have been my first instinct but I just get use to it after a while.

That's what they count on.  Take inspiration from our good PixieDust!

Posted

Brilliant work yet again Pixie .. And oh it deff sounds like a place very close .. 

Posted

Spot on pixie.  Had many like that scammers since I joined here . Getting good at spotting then now lol 

Well done pixie 

Posted
Ive received numerous things from people that take you to pay sites.
Posted
Ps. Your profile picture is beautiful even if i did keep loosing where i was at while trying to read your post
Posted
3 hours ago, Shamlok said:

Spot on pixie.  Had many like that scammers since I joined here . Getting good at spotting then now lol 

Well done pixie 

Thank you :$

Posted
5 minutes ago, WisconsinCouple said:

Ive received numerous things from people that take you to pay sites.

If you get any more,  you should report them straight away,  you can do that via your chat screen or report to a mod or alternatively raise a ticket through the Helpdesk function.

2 minutes ago, WisconsinCouple said:

Ps. Your profile picture is beautiful even if i did keep loosing where i was at while trying to read your post

Thank you that is so very kind of you to say. :$

Posted

@PixieDust #stopthescammers 😊

Brilliant poem Pixie, just brilliant!

I've started reporting them now. 

I think we all should. This is our community, i'm damned if i'm gonna let scammers, fake profiles, whatever ruin it.

Posted

Well done Pixie and all, together we stand. 

:heart:❤❤❤😼

Posted
8 hours ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

@PixieDust #stopthescammers 😊

Brilliant poem Pixie, just brilliant!

I've started reporting them now. 

I think we all should. This is our community, i'm damned if i'm gonna let scammers, fake profiles, whatever ruin it.

Thank you so much,  i certainly had fun writing it.........I love the hash tag too, equally brilliant 😁😘

Totally agree we all should be reporting them........way too many sites these days are being overrun by them, I don't want our site to be another one.  The faster we can get them reported, the faster they are off our site and not causing problems for our members.

Posted

Love love love thank you for sharing with me before you posted here. There are a lot more scammers coming through since the app and i know i've been reporting a hell of a lot more. Beautiful as always hun.