Ode to the Scammers........

PixieDust

Posted
12 hours ago, lil-monster said:

Love love love thank you for sharing with me before you posted here. There are a lot more scammers coming through since the app and i know i've been reporting a hell of a lot more. Beautiful as always hun.

Thank you my wonderful friend😘  and thank you as always for the read through and giving me your feedback before I post.  Couldn't agree more about the app,  the report key is getting a hammering by many and that's what we all will have to keep doing to keep our site as free as we can from the dreaded scammers.

Posted

One day a super model who’s looking for a kind, god ***ing man to spend her life with will send me her hangouts so we can get to know about each other better... and I’ll tell her to get stuffed 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Charms said:

Love the poem

Thank you so much :$

• 2 months later...
Posted

In agreement had 3 on at me constantly over last weekend and further more it's much the same on other sites.

• 1 year later...
Posted

That is a brilliant poem and I think it speaks to people who do get into a funk and are at that place where they feel lonely and need the support. I have had a couple try it with me and it almost worked til they asked for ***. The brakes came out then. Some are not so lucky though.  Thank you for the inspiration though to keep going.  

Posted

Thinking nowadays you are so right there are to many fakes and scams everywhere, we've just had enough of them.